Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Clallam County, Washington
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Clallam County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Clallam County is a perfect tourist destination. Hiking, whale-watching, fishing, camping, kayaking are among the many activities you can enjoy as a tourist here. When it comes to shipping cars to or from Clallam County and the entire state of Washington, you have a partner in A-1 Auto Transport. Read on to find out more about our services.
Transport services in Clallam County
- International car hauling: Unlike in domestic shipping, overseas auto transportation has numerous hurdles that emanate from having to deal with two different laws on car auto shipping. A-1 Auto Transport has been shipping across international borders for over 20 years and will make your shipping experience hassle-free.
- Enclosed and open-air shipping: Enclosed shipping is an ideal way to ship high-value cars. Due to reduced capacity, this option is more expensive than open-air shipping. Therefore, many of our customers shipping cars to or from Clallam County prefer our open trailers to enclosed trucks.
- Terminal and door-to-door delivery: Terminal delivery is a low-cost service that provides you a chance to test-drive your car after it has been shipped. You only need to drive down your automobile to our shipping depots for drop-off and pick it from the destination terminal. However, when you are running a tight schedule, you should probably opt for door-to-door delivery. Your car gets picked up from anywhere and is delivered at your home or office.
- Electric and hybrid car hauling: At A-1 Auto Transport, we have invested in the latest equipment to help us in handling electric cars. Our customers get to enjoy this service at normal rates.
- Expedited shipping: When emergencies knock at your door, you need fast solutions like that offered by expedited shipping. You can get your car delivered within 24 hours.
- Plan early and make early bookings. Late bookings can cost you some extra bucks.
- Give us all the car information. If you have made any modifications like installing spoilers to your automobile, please let us know. This is because we always assume that your car is at its factory setting.
- Clean your car thoroughly. Dirt hides dents and scratches on your car. This may make the inspection process tedious or end up with an inaccurate inspection report. We also recommend you to take dated photographs that may serve as evidence in case of any disputes in future.
- Remove all personal items from your car. Such items may increase the weight of your car hence pushing up your estimate. We are not allowed to carry such items when shipping cars to or from Clallam County by the authorities.
- Reduce the fuel level to at most a quarter-full of the fuel tank. This not only prevents leakages but also is good on your quote.
- Ascertain that your car is in good running condition by topping up all the fluids to the recommended levels, inflating all the car tires and having a working battery.
- Disable the car alarm to avoid unnecessary delays on the road.
Grab your gift!
We have made it very easy for you to ship with us. You only need to head down to A-1 Auto Transport website and grab your free, instant quote. Call us on 1-800-452-2880 for more information.
Zip codes included in Clallam County
- 98331- Forks
- 98362- Port Angeles
- 98363- Port Angeles
- 98382- Sequim
- 98382- Blyn
- 98324- Carlsborg
- 98326- Clallam Bay
- 98357- Neah Bay
- 98305- Beaver
- 98362- Crane
- 98382- Diamond Point
- 98350- La Push
- 98363- Maple Grove
- 98305- Sappho