Circleville Long Distance Moving Companies
Moving is best handled by professional movers since they have the skills and experience to make the process stress-free. The city of Circleville is the county seat of Pickaway County, Ohio. It is known for the annual pumpkin festival dating back to 1903. Other notable attractions include A.W. Marion State Park and The Underground Railroad. If you wish to move to Circleville smoothly, talk to A-1 Auto Transport. We are the most experienced moving and vehicle shipping company in Ohio.
Why hire a moving company?
- Experience. Moving companies have sufficient moving experience. They have handled numerous moves over the years which enables them to develop new and efficient techniques to handle packing, loading and delivery. They know how to navigate the streets of Ohio and how to safely move items in extreme weather conditions.
- The right equipment. Professional movers have the right equipment to handle different types of items. They have dismantling tools for large furniture. They use bubble wrap and anti-static peanut to protect delicate items from scratches, heavy impact and fragments. Moving companies also have loading equipment such as trolleys and ramps for heavy items such as refrigerators. When transporting your items, they use modified vehicles which can move at higher speeds and are safer than normal vehicles.
- Storage services. A-1 Auto Transport has warehouses across major metros in Ohio. They are well-equipped to maintain the condition of your items. Storage centers come in handy for customers who move out, but have not found desirable housing yet. They can also be used by people who have too many items and lack extra space in their new house.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Checklist for a reliable moving company
If you want to hire the best moving company, there are several qualities you need to be on the look out for.
- Get the average moving rates of each moving service. This is done by requesting several movers to offer you a moving estimate. This ensures you choose the most convenient and affordable services from your desired mover.
- Check the opinion of previous customers on review sites. How customers comment on a company’s testimonials page can be used as a measuring tool of the quality of the company’s customer service. A consistent company should have favourable reviews year in, year out.
- Verify whether the company is legally authorized to handle moves across states. Enter their carrier number at the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association for a comprehensive list of all requirements an interstate moving company should meet. When moving within the state of Ohio, verify local movers using the Ohio Public Utilities Commission.
- Check the company’s experience with long distance moves. A long distance move should be handled by experienced moving companies that have at least ten years of experience.
- Go through the Better Business Bureau's moving companies page to view how movers handle criticism and complaints. The organization allows customers to lodge complaints if they did not receive quality services.
When signing an agreement with a moving company, ensure you read and understand the terms and conditions. Also, ensure the contract does not have blank pages and there is a witness present.
Tips for an efficient move to Circleville
- Get organized months ahead. Make a list of all the days and time you can dedicate to moving. This ensures there is order in your move.
- The first task is hiring a reliable moving company. Choose a company based on their experience, affordability and customer service.
- When the company personnel arrive for the walkthrough, this is the best time to ask them all moving questions.
- Take an inventory of all items you want moved and visit your new premises weeks in advance. Measure the space available to establish whether all your items can fit.
- Downsize your load. Get rid of items that are not needed in your new house or those items that you no longer use. A lighter move is affordable and less-stressful.
Why deal with A-1 Auto Transport?
Our friendly and respectable staff is ready and willing to engage you. They are professionally trained to handle moves efficiently and according to the customer’s requirements. Our competence is backed by the 5-star rating from our customer testimonials page.
Our moving services
- Commercial moves
- Storage services
- Apartment relocations
- Pet moves
- Bulky furniture moves
- Auto transport
- Military moves
- Office moves
- Small moves
- Government moves
Call us today
Get in touch with our sales team on 1-888-509-3123 or A-1 Auto Transport. We also have great discounts for customers who fill out the form at the top of our page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.