Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Chubbuck, Idaho
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Chubbuck, Idaho Reliable Auto Transport
Chubbuck is home to around 15,000 people and is a small community with a thriving economy, plenty of recreation and a great public school system. The city has a small town feel to it and its warmth seems to draw new residents each year to become part of the community. On average, between 40 and 50 new homes are built in Chubbuck annually including apartments, houses, and condominiums. The average home price in the city is around $150,000, which is slightly higher than other cities in the state. The city has a very low crime rate, especially for violent crimes and in most areas, people can enjoy walking late at night on unlit sidewalks and down walking and bicycle paths. The unemployment rate in Chubbuck is well below the national average and work can be found in many industries including manufacturing, retail, transportation, construction, health and social services and education.
You can find more information about Chubbuck by visiting the official website.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Chubbuck to Salt Lake City||$168||168 miles||1 – 2 days|
|Chubbuck to San Francisco||$584||779 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Chubbuck to Kansas City||$682||1138 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Houston to Chubbuck||$968||1614 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Miami Beach to Chubbuck||$1040||2601 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Chubbuck to Washington, D.C.||$1074||2149 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Chubbuck to Boston||$1216||2432 miles||7 – 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Getting a Car Ready for Chubbuck Auto Shipping
When you have your car booked with a professional auto transport company, you will need to have it ready when the carrier picks it up. Keep the following in mind when you are getting the car ready:
- The car should be washed to make sure all exterior surfaces are clean.
- Clean the wheels and underneath the car to remove any mud or clumps of dirt.
- Clean the inside of the car.
- Be sure to remove all personal items from inside the car as you clean it.
- Check fluids and make sure they are about halfway filled.
- Make sure the fuel is filled to only about a quarter of a tank.
- Check the tire pressure.
- Make sure the brakes are in good working condition.
- The battery should be charged and tightly in place.
- The car alarm should be disarmed before transport.
- A spare key to the doors, trunk, and ignition need to be given to the driver.
- Get copies of all transport paperwork.
- Be sure to get the drivers phone number as well as providing a number for him to reach you in order to confirm delivery times.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Chubbuck Professional Auto Transport Directory
Kerr Auto Transport
Kerr Auto Transport is a family owned and operated auto transporter that has been in business for more than 5 years. They transport cars, trucks, vans and SUV’s to all areas of Idaho and surrounding states. They offer low prices and door to door service to customers and they work for dealer trades, private motor vehicle owners, commercial business, military, and students as well as others. All auto transport at Kerr’s is professional, fully licensed and insured and registered with the DOT.
1013 W 400 South
Heyburn, ID 83336
Jed F Bush Trucking LLC
Jed F Bush Trucking LLC has been serving the Chubbuck area of Idaho for more than 3 years with reliable auto transport and freight forwarding service. They are licensed, insured and bonded, offer affordable transport rates and fast delivery service.
14074 N Yellowstone Hwy
Idaho Falls, ID 83401
Chubbuck includes ZIP codes: