Safe And Reliable Chickasaw County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Counties where agricultural practices take up most of the county’s land for economic purposes are faced with a disadvantage when it comes to enjoying car shipping services. Farmlands can stretch for miles on end, with clustered settlements evident in between. A carrier may have to drive for miles to reach a specific address deep in the heart of the county. Inexperienced and young carrier firms with limited resources shy away from making home deliveries for clients in such set-ups. Additionally, they charge ridiculously high prices to make the delivery up to the client’s address.
They could also opt to drop the car off at a designated depot in the nearest town. It is then up to the client to make special arrangements, to get to the car. Chickasaw County of Mississippi is one such county. A-1 Auto Transport is a well-established firm with an abundance of resources that make us the best for shipping cars to or from Chickasaw County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Chickasaw County to Nashville||$233||233 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Columbus to Chickasaw County||$458||611 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Chickasaw County to Chicago||$499||666 miles||3 - 5 days|
|New York to Chickasaw County||$516||688 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Chickasaw County to St. Paul||$700||934 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Cheyenne to Chickasaw County||$732||1220 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Chickasaw County to Phoenix||$934||1558 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Salt Lake City to Chickasaw County||$993||1656 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Our scope of service
We are resourceful in both labor and carriers to smoothly serve the entire county, plus going the extra mile of making home deliveries. Among the communities we serve are Okolona, Houston, New Houlka, Woodland, Buena Vista, Egypt, McCondy, Pyland, Sparta, Thorn, Trebloc and Van Vleet.
We also stretch our reach and serve clients from the immediate neighboring communities in Pontotoc County, Lee County, Monroe County, Clay County, Webster County and Calhoun County when shipping cars to or from Chickasaw County.
- Door to door services: We are equipped with state-of-the-art GPS navigation systems to guide us to the client’s exact address. We promise timely and pocket-friendly home delivery services across the entire Chickasaw County. However, we have to ensure the delivery isn’t hindered by low-hanging tree cover. Cars can get damaged by low-hanging tree branches especially if shipped using open carriers. If an address is inaccessible, we work hand in hand with the client to determine the safest and most convenient drop-off point.
- Drop off/pick up service: This delivery service is an alternative when a client does not have a reliable address to deliver the vehicle. It is also the default plan B in case a delivery address is inaccessible due to tree cover. In this service, we locate the most convenient car depot or secure parking facility from the client’s location. We then drop the car off at the designated terminal for the client to pick up at their discretion.
- Long distance car shipping: We are experienced in making long distance car deliveries across all 50 states. We serve Chickasaw County through US Highway 45 which cuts across it as it winds its way to Alabama, Tennessee, Kentucky, Illinois, Wisconsin and Michigan.
Make A-1 Auto Transport your number one choice when shipping cars to or from Chickasaw County for the best services in Mississippi.
Zip codes included in Chickasaw County
- ZIP Code 38850 - Houlka
- ZIP Code 38851 - Houston
- ZIP Code 38860 - Okolona
- ZIP Code 38875 - Trebloc
- ZIP Code 38877 - Van Vleet
- ZIP Code 39776 - Woodland
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.