Safe And Reliable Chemung County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Are you shipping cars to or from Chemung County? A-1 Auto Transport is a world leader in auto shipping, and has been around for over 25 years delivering vehicles to customers in New York and the rest of the world. We have over 40 terminals and offices all over the world bringing the business closer to your home. We are dedicated to offering quality and affordable shipping to our esteemed customers who put their trust in us on a daily basis.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Chemung County to Boston||$363||363 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Chemung County to Chicago||$484||646 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Chemung County to Atlanta||$666||888 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Miami to Chemung County||$808||1347 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Houston to Chemung County||$957||1596 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Denver to Chemung County||$980||1634 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Chemung County to San Jose||$1117||2794 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Chemung County to Phoenix||$1156||2312 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Chemung County
We are always adding to our routes database to improve the shipping cars to or from Chemung County experience. We often use interstate 86, New York State routes 17 (Southern Tier Expressway), 13, 14, 34,223, 328, 352, 367, 414, and 427 to transport cars to Chemung County.
We also ship vehicles to or from the neighboring counties of Schuyler to the north, Tompkins to the northeast, Tioga to the east, Bradford- Pennsylvania to the south, Tioga-Pennsylvania to the southwest, and Steuben County to the west.
How to ship a vehicle
Transporting a car is a complex process that involves preparation, actual transporting and delivery. Choosing the right auto transport company to ship with is very important. Below are a few tips on how the process works.
- Planning ahead and scheduling in advance: Planning ahead gives you ample time to search through the mobs of shipping companies and getting the best price for the service you want. It may also save you some money as most shipping companies give discounts on early bookings.
- Cleaning out your car: Apart from insurance not covering any personal items left in the car, shipping trucks must meet strict weight limits that can attract hefty fines if not adhered to. This could result in extra charges for the customer or delays in shipping.
- Inspecting the vehicle: Inspect your vehicle for existing bumps, cracks or dents and document them. The best way to do this is by taking pictures of the vehicle and giving them to the auto shipper to notify them of the condition of the car before the shipping process begins.
- Ensuring low fuel and removal of antennas: Only a quarter tank of gas is recommended. More fuel can present a safety hazard while transporting the car.
- Delivering the vehicle or having it picked-up
- Securing the vehicle: The vehicle is then loaded on to the shipping truck as carefully as possible and later secured by use of a harness.
- Transporting the vehicle
- Picking up the vehicle
- Delivering the vehicle
Choose A-1 Auto Transport
When it comes to shipping cars to or from Chemung County, you will not find a company that is better suited to this task than we are. We provide auto shipping excellence at prices that will amaze you. Call us on 1-800-452-2880 to book our services and experience the difference.
Zip codes included in Chemung County
- 14814 Big Flats
- 14816 Breesport
- 14825 Chemung
- 14838 Erin
- 14845 Horseheads
- 14861 Lowman
- 14864 Millport
- 14871 Pine City
- 14872 Pine Valley
- 14889 Van Etten
- 14894 Wellsburg
- 14901 Elmira
- 14902 Elmira
- 14903 Elmira
- 14904 Elmira
- 14905 Elmira
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
🇺🇸 Big Flats - Chemung, New York (NY) 14814
Our Services and Information
🇺🇸 Bible School Park - Broome, New York (NY) 13737
🇺🇸 Big Flats - Chemung, New York (NY) 14814
🇺🇸 Alpine - Schuyler, New York (NY) 14805
🇺🇸 Fayette - Seneca, New York (NY) 13065
🇺🇸 Perkinsville - Steuben, New York (NY) 14529
🇺🇸 Apalachin - Tioga, New York (NY) 13732
🇺🇸 Dryden - Tompkins, New York (NY) 13053
🇺🇸 Bellona - Yates, New York (NY) 14415
🇺🇸 Cortland - Cortland, New York (NY) 13045
🇺🇸 Ithaca - Tompkins, New York (NY) 14850
🇺🇸 Ithaca - Tompkins, New York (NY) 14853
A-1 Auto Transport - Domestic Locations
We Strive to Serve Communities in all 50 States.
- ATV FAQAuto ShowsAuto Transport BrokersAuto Transport CarriersBlogBoat FAQCar BrandsCar Classic FAQCar Domestic DestinationsCar Domestic FAQCar International DestinationsCar International FAQCar ModelsDomestic MovingDoor to Door FAQEnclosed FAQFreight InformationHeavy Equipment InformationInternational Moving FAQMilitary FAQMotorcycle BrandsMotorcycle Domestic DestinationsMotorcycle FAQMotorcycle International DestinationsMotorcycle International FAQMotorcycle US StatesMoving CompaniesMoving GuidePressRV FAQTowing FAQ
- 2019 - December2019 - October2019 - September2019 - August2019 - July2019 - April2019 - March2019 - February2019 - January2018 - December2018 - November2018 - October2018 - September2018 - August2018 - July2018 - June2018 - May2018 - April2018 - March2018 - February2018 - January2017 - December2017 - November2017 - October2017 - September