For secure and affordable ways to get your car shipped anywhere throughout the world, find a transporter. That makes it easier for you to ship a car to UAE without any hassle. There is a lot that must be addressed when it comes to an overseas auto transport. All of the country’s rules and regulations must be met before the import of the vehicle can be approved.
Your customer service reps at the transport company you chose to hire will be familiar with the auto import laws and tax rates of the UAE. Foreign import policies change frequently so it is recommended to shipping customers to call the embassy of the nation the car is to ship to at least a month or so before the scheduled transport date. This is plenty of time to pay all associated import taxes and to gather the right documents for the Customs Department.
The Factors that Affect the Final Cost of Shipping
An accurate quote for services cannot be given until certain information is collected from the shipping customer. Without providing a transporter with the proper information, receiving a quote is only good for comparison purposes when finding the company to go through for services. Some of the information that must be gathered before they can determine the cost of the shipping process is…
- The make and model of the vehicle
- The age and current condition of the car
- The distance in which the vehicle must travel until it reaches its home in the UAE
- All import taxes must be paid although this won’t be on your bill from the transport company
- The shipping method you choose to have the car transported through- Container shipping methods are costlier than open-air shipping methods
- The time of year that you are having the vehicle transported
Luckily, when you go through A1 Auto Transport for your car shipping services to the UAE, you can rest easy knowing you’re paying some of the most inexpensive rates around. We are also a leading transport in the industry and have decades of experience in international auto transports.