Cheapest Long Distance Moving Options
The process of long distance relocation is never easy especially if you decide to conduct the move without professional assistance. The best way to conduct a move is by hiring an experienced and licensed moving company for help. Dependable, longstanding movers will have many low cost moving services to choose from. Hiring them will actually help you save on moving costs in the long run. Moving on your own tends to be more costly.
Finding an affordable moving company nearby your home isn’t that difficult. Use online resources to look up the most reliable and inexpensive movers nearest the home. Make sure they have a positive reputation and provide an assortment of moving and storage services. All licensed moving companies are required to provide an adequate amount of insurance coverage. By law, a mover must cover at least $0.60 per pound. Of course, it is better to have full coverage especially for a long distance move. Always ask the mover about their insurance policy.
What a Moving Company Can Do for You to Make It Worth Every Penny
A moving company will do everything they can to safely deliver your belongings. They will make your purchase for moving services worth it.
- The mover will have trained and experienced professionals handle all your belongings.
- They will deliver moving boxes, E-crates and other packaging materials if you decide to pack everything up on your own.
- They’ll take every safety precaution seriously while loading trucks of storage units.
- Movers will carefully move anything large or heavy such as appliances, pianos, safes, collectibles, antiques, valuables, and other bulky items.
- The moving company will have experienced office movers, interstate movers, international moving services, corporate relocation, long distance moving services, and local moving services to make sure that your needs are met adequately.
- To conduct a safe move, all the latest shipping technology is used as well as the most durable shipping equipment.
- Satellite tracking will provide a way for customers to see where their possessions are at all times during the relocation.
- Most long distance movers have storage facilities available for anyone who wishes to have some of their stuff stored.
- Movers will create an inventory list to make sure all your items are accounted for after delivery is made.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.