What is the Cheapest Full Service Moving Services?
Full service moving includes everything from packing up to relocating all of your home’s goods. It is the complete moving service package. Not only are full service moving services reasonably priced, but they’ll save customers a lot of their time and stress. Moving professionals will come into your home weeks before the scheduled relocation date to start packing away your household goods. They’ll pack away one room at time using the right packaging materials and labeling each and every box legibly. They’ll have everything ready for the day they come to load up the truck.
With the use of all the latest moving equipment, tools and technology, the movers will load the truck carefully on moving day. Once everything is tightly packed into the truck container, the movers will begin their journey to your new home. Upon arrival, they will unload the truck putting all boxes and furniture in its proper room. They’ll even reassemble any furniture and appliances they had to disassemble to move.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to Find the Most Reliable Mover
- Read about the company on their website, check their services, and collect their contact information
- Check over the reviews and ratings for the company online
- Make sure they carry all proper local, state and federal licensing and permissions
- Check the website or call and ask about the services they offer, especially full service moving services if that’s what you seek
- Ask about insurance packages and make sure the value of all your belongings are fully covered
- Make sure they don’t ask for a full down payment or even a large amount of the total bill before the items have been delivered.
- See what materials, tools and equipment they use for a residential move. It should all be up to date and of the highest quality.
- They should have approval through the Better Business Bureau and US DOT licensing
Believe it or not, it’s not hard to find a reliable, affordable moving company. It shouldn’t take longer than a few hours of online research and making calls before you find a cheap mover with full service moving services.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.