Full service moving includes everything from packing up to relocating all of your home’s goods. It is the complete moving service package. Not only are full service moving services reasonably priced, but they’ll save customers a lot of their time and stress. Moving professionals will come into your home weeks before the scheduled relocation date to start packing away your household goods. They’ll pack away one room at time using the right packaging materials and labeling each and every box legibly. They’ll have everything ready for the day they come to load up the truck.
With the use of all the latest moving equipment, tools and technology, the movers will load the truck carefully on moving day. Once everything is tightly packed into the truck container, the movers will begin their journey to your new home. Upon arrival, they will unload the truck putting all boxes and furniture in its proper room. They’ll even reassemble any furniture and appliances they had to disassemble to move.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-241-3110 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to Find the Most Reliable Mover
- Read about the company on their website, check their services, and collect their contact information
- Check over the reviews and ratings for the company online
- Make sure they carry all proper local, state and federal licensing and permissions
- Check the website or call and ask about the services they offer, especially full service moving services if that’s what you seek
- Ask about insurance packages and make sure the value of all your belongings are fully covered
- Make sure they don’t ask for a full down payment or even a large amount of the total bill before the items have been delivered.
- See what materials, tools and equipment they use for a residential move. It should all be up to date and of the highest quality.
- They should have approval through the Better Business Bureau and US DOT licensing
Believe it or not, it’s not hard to find a reliable, affordable moving company. It shouldn’t take longer than a few hours of online research and making calls before you find a cheap mover with full service moving services.
Cheap Moving Rates & Time To Move Examples
|To / From||Distance||Cost (2 BR)||Cost (3 BR)||Cost (4 BR)||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Jacksonville, FL to Cheyenne, WY||1491 miles||$3,877 – $4,838||$5,780 – $7,782||$7,782 – $11,258||4 - 6 days|
|Huntington, WV to Hunter, AR||533 miles||$1,659 – $2,320||$2,908 – $4,163||$4,163 – $6,447||3 - 5 days|
|Shawnee, KS to Dumbarton, VA||937 miles||$3,039 – $3,807||$4,579 – $6,221||$6,221 – $9,026||3 - 5 days|
|Atlanta, GA to Kearns, UT||1583 miles||$4,005 – $5,105||$6,082 – $8,157||$8,057 – $11,871||5 - 7 days|
|Millington, TN to Albee, SD||754 miles||$2,136 – $2,942||$3,660 – $5,188||$5,188 – $7,984||3 - 5 days|
|Cumberland, RI to Quincy, IL||1046 miles||$3,410 – $4,229||$5,047 – $6,785||$6,785 – $9,870||4 - 6 days|
|Long Beach, CA to Umatilla, OR||838 miles||$2,135 – $2,941||$3,659 – $5,187||$5,187 – $7,981||3 - 5 days|
|Springboro, OH to Schenectady, NY||579 miles||$2,728 – $3,441||$4,076 – $5,429||$5,429 – $7,897||3 - 5 days|
|Goldsboro, NC to Hollywood, FL||782 miles||$1,407 – $1,720||$1,876 – $2,111||$2,502 – $2,893||3 - 5 days|
|Sunland Park, NM to Ouray, CO||436 miles||$1,438 – $2,032||$2,561 – $3,692||$3,692 – $5,744||3 - 5 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and other factors.