Domestic USA & International House Moving
- Quote Calculator
Cheap Moving Companies near Me
Finding affordable moving services nearby is actually rather simple. By using the Internet as your tool you can pull up an endless list of cheap movers in the area. Of course, you’ll want to sort through your options making sure that you hire a reliable mover. Aside from reasonable rates, there are certain qualities that a moving company should showcase before you decide to hire them for relocation services.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Tips to Help You Find the Best and Most Affordable Mover
- Check out the websites of the movers nearby. Review the services they provide and look to see if they post their rates for each service they offer. Write down the movers name and contact info if you think you’d like to give them a call.
- All professional moving companies should have the proper licensing and certifications. This includes US DOT registration as well as local, state and federal licensing.
- They should train their employees and have years of experience in the industry.
- As a company offering services they should find it easy to maintain a positive reputation. Find review sites that allow past customers to post about their experience with a moving company. Read through the reviews and check out the ratings. The BBB is a great place to find out how well-liked a mover is.
- A moving company should own all of the proper equipment, haulers, trucks, tools, packaging materials, and supplies. They should also be up-to-date with all moving technologies available including satellite tracking.
- According to state law, all movers must offer a minimal amount of insurance coverage. The state sets the minimum requirements but most movers will offer the opportunity for their customers to purchase extra protection.
- Nearly all professional movers will expect payment after the delivery or your stuff has been made. If a moving company asks for a large down payment or a full payment upfront, they could be an unreliable source. Check their credentials before paying for any services that weren’t yet received.
- Gather quotes from multiple moving companies with the services you need. Compare the estimates gathered before you decide to hire someone for the job. Most movers provide a quick online calculator or offer free quotes over the phone.