Cheap Movers in Tucson
Moving out of Tucson, Arizona may or may not be something you anticipated, but nevertheless, the time has come. The easiest, cheapest and least stressful way to relocate would be through a reliable, long standing moving company. With experienced movers by your side, your move will be fulfilled successfully in no time. The trick is to find the moving company that’s right for you. They should have the ability to carry out your kind of relocation at an affordable rate. To help you find the right mover, we would like to provide you with some helpful advice and tips.
Hiring Professional Movers
Most moving companies (unless they offer same day services) prefer that their customers schedule their moving date with them at least a few months ahead of time. This gives everyone enough time to prepare for the relocation accordingly. So even though it shouldn’t take too long to find a dependable mover for hire, try to begin searching for movers near your home in Tucson well in advance. As you search for a mover, pay close attention to their attributes. They should display certain qualities as a trustworthy, experienced moving company.
Characteristics All Movers Should Showcase
- All authentic moving companies should possess a license from the state in which they are located. In this case, Arizona.
- As a licensed moving company, your mover should carry insurance coverage that meets the demands of the state. Since this coverage isn’t much, ask the mover if they offer additional insurance packages.
- All moving companies in the United States must be registered with the Department of Transportation. This is proven by a USDOT number.
- A great reputation is crucial. When you check out review sites such as Yelp or the Better Business Bureau, the movers you’re considering for hire should maintain a positive rep among its past customers.
- It is important that during business hours, the customer service reps for the company are ready to answer phones to assist customers. They should find it easy to answer their questions and discuss any concerns.
- All moving companies should maintain reasonable rates without any expectation for full payment upfront.
By paying mind to the traits that the movers showcase, you should find that it is much easier to narrow down your choices. Keep a list of the potential movers and be sure to write down their contact information and other pertinent data. Then, when you have a small list put together, call each moving company for more information and even a free, non-binding quote which can be used to not only help you prepare for the costs but to compare each mover you have in consideration.
The Cost of Moving
The cost of your relocation through professionals depends on many things. In fact, most moving companies refuse to give an exact cost for their services until they have either performed an evaluation of your home or have completely finished the job of overseeing your relocation. If this is how they choose to go about giving you an honest total, they likely offer free, non-binding estimates too. Although neither of these are exact figures, they will help serve to give you an idea of what to prepare for in moving costs.
When you request a non-binding estimate from a mover, it will likely have to be by phone or through an online moving service calculator found on their website. Both ways are quick and efficient but you get direct contact with the company when you choose to call them. During your conversation with a representative not only can you get your quote but you can inquire about anything else you have on your mind. You will find that speaking with a rep for the mover is extremely helpful.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
If you choose to use the online moving service calculator, just fill out the form to the best of your knowledge. Submit the form when you’re finished and within a few minutes or so you should have your quote sent to you via email. Online quotes are probably quicker than over the phone quotes but don’t provide any opportunity to inquire about other matters.
About A1’s Moving and Storage Solutions
A1 is one of the few moving companies that take pride in servicing those with all types of relocations. Matter of fact, our decades of history in the industry have led us to some great connections and access to state of the art equipment and transport technology. To give somewhat of an idea of what we can provide to those who come to us for moving assistance, here are some examples...
- Office Moves
- Student Moves
- International Relocations
- Commercial Moves
- Residential Moves
- Heavy Equipment and Furniture Moving
- Full Service Packing
- Long Distance Moving
- Local Moving
- Full Service Moves
- Full Packing Services
- High Priority Moving Services
- Recycling Services
- Storage Solutions and More…
Don’t get discouraged if you don’t see the kind of service you anticipated receiving. We are also great at customizing plans to suit the needs and budgets of our customers better. Just give us a call and we’ll help formulate a solution.
Preparing for a Move
Once you have found a moving company to hire for help with your relocation out of Tucson, it’s time to prepare for the big day. Your hand in the preparation process is actually very important. By preparing certain things for the mover’s arrival, you’re keeping everyone safer and assuring a faster, more successful move. Here are some of the things you can do before they come to your door for to load the truck…
- Go through the home to pick up anything that might be considered a hazard to the movers. Pick up all clutter, debris, wall hangings, things hanging low from ceilings, and anything else that may get in the way of them performing their jobs.
- Make sure there is somewhere safe on solid ground for the movers to park the truck. This parking spot should also be as near to the entryway of the home as possible even if it means getting a permit from the city so the truck can park in the street.
- Make sure there aren’t any distractions on moving day. It is wise to find a responsible person such as a family member or friend to watch any children and pets.
- Create your own list of inventory so that you can keep record of all your belongings. Many movers will also have their own inventory list created.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com