Moving services in Thornton Colorado
Are you planning to move soon? Thornton Colorado cheap moving companies are easily accessible across the city. It is essential for you to confirm what the mover is offering is what fits your need. It is wise to do thorough research before hiring any of the movers. Planning for your relocation process early enough will save you time, energy and money!
Make sure you have the following items few days to your moving day
- Packing materials: Order for packing boxes to store all of your household goods. You can research online for cheap suppliers who can avail them at your home for advance preparations. Check for furniture covers as well. It can be frustrating and time-consuming to realize you are short of pack-tools on your moving day.
- Maker pen: Buy a permanent marker to label all your items. It will be easier to identify those items which need extra care when loading and unloading them from the moving truck.
- Toolbox: Consists of essential tools which you will use for the disassembly and reassembly of furniture. The box will also be used to store screws and bolts to avoid loss or misplacement.
- Moving quote: An estimate will help you to plan for the cost of all expenses adequately. It must include the price of moving-storage devices and other specific details about your move. Get several quotes from various Thornton Colorado cheap moving services providers for comparison.
The following guide will help you in establishing a professional mover to hire
- Get recommendations: Moving with a mover who is trusted by friends and relatives is way much better than having to start researching from scratch. Contact your friends to give you the name and contact details of movers. If no one has referrals, then don’t worry, hit the internet and be keen to ascertain genuine movers.
- Call the mover: After identifying a mover, give them a call. A phone conversation is essential. You get to know if the mover offers you’re the type of move you need. A good mover should be courteous and always ready to attend to your call.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
- Physical Survey: Invite the mover to assess your furniture and other items you intend to move. Professional movers estimate weight and size of your belongings before giving you the cost estimate.
- The estimate: After the physical survey, the mover issues a quote which is either bidding or non-binding. Non-binding quotes are not final rates, and prices are bound to change. Binding quote presents the total cost of moving that you shall pay.
It is advisable to interview several Thornton, Colorado cheap movers so that you can choose the rate which best suits your budget.
Verify the following elements from your mover before you think about hiring their services:
- Reviews- This is a vital tool which helps you get to learn how customers reacted to services delivered to them. Clients always note if the mover is not courteous or does not have trained staff to load and unload their belongings.
- Permit- Don’t assume that you are dealing with a genuine mover. Confirm that your mover is licensed.
- Insurance- You need to be stress-free, knowing that your items have protection in case of damage or loss. Confirm that that moving and storage company is insured against the relevant risks associated with the relocation process.
- Moving Trucks- They should be well-serviced to handle local, interstate, cross-country and long distance move depending on your need.
- Moving Labour- It should be sufficient especially when you opt for full-service moving. Packing, Loading, Unloading, and unpacking should be well-handled. The service applies to office moving, commercial or residential moving depending on your move.
Remember to inquire about a loading ram to efficiently handle heavy-lifting items and ensure delivery happens on time.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.