Santa Clara, California Cheap Moving Companies You Can Trust
Now that you have realized that it is difficult to move your household goods without the assistance of a professional mover, you should go ahead and find the right company. If you do not want to go through a stressful encounter, then conduct your research process carefully so that you can take into consideration all the critical factors required to find the best mover. Since there are a lot of options to choose from, here are a few factors that you ought to think about when researching on Santa Clara, California cheap moving companies.
Steps to follow when hiring a Moving Company
- Do a Background Research: When choosing a professional company, it is always vital that you conduct a background check to determine if it can be trusted. That will help you to avoid being scammed especially if you are interested in commercial moving services that are very costly. Check the customers that the movers have served in the past and whether they were happy with the quality of services that they received. Find out if there are any complaints on the conditions of the moving trucks as it is better to spend a lot of time doing your research than to regret later.
- Compare Quotes: You can begin by comparing price estimates from your local movers. Ask for well-written price quotes, and compare with the market rate. In addition to the price of the moving labor, consider the reputation, quality of services and credibility of the mover. It is significant that you hire a mover that offers high-quality relocation services that are affordable. Cheap movers who don’t disclose all the details of the cost estimates tend to add extra prices and as a result, ask for a comprehensive quote that includes all the tasks that the professionals will perform and their rates.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
- Conduct interviews: It is vital that you meet your favorite Santa Clara, California cheap movers in person so that you can learn more about their personalities and attitude towards their work. Therefore, contact a few local cheap moving companies and make arrangements for a consultation and ask if they offer packing, unpacking, and loading, unloading and heavy lifting of different kinds of furniture. Some moving companies will indicate that you will need to pay for the consultation services while others movers will offer the same services for free. Ask the right questions during the interviews to identify the movers that are well knowledgeable about their work. Avoid the cheap residential moving services that might be very busy for your interview since that proves that they may not be able to give you the right attention when you need their services.
- Contract: Avoid verbal agreements and always seek written agreements. Make sure you go through the contract details before appending your signature. This step will protect your money and belongings in case of any misunderstanding. The contract should include the specific kind of moving services that you want, whether it is interstate, long distance or cross county moving services.
- Insurance and license: Verify if the moving and storage company is licensed to run its business in your state as hiring an unlicensed moving company might contribute to legal problems. Confirm whether the license and insurance certificates are genuine; in case of any doubts try contacting the appropriate State Department.
If you are still looking for a Santa Clara, California full service moving company, Contact us today and make inquiries. We have courteous and adequately trained staffs that are ready to assist. Also, visit our website and learn more about our company and what you can expect on your moving day by reading the reviews and testimonials.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.