San Rafael California Cheap Moving services
People view relocation as one of the most tiring and annoying events. However, moving has become a business which every investor would want to engage. This has made it easy for anybody who wishes to relocate within and outside San Rafael, California
Having a mover who provides an all-around moving environment is a privilege to San Rafael California residents who have been looking for affordable, reliable and fast mover services.
San Rafael California Cheap Moving companies provide full service moving for interstate, local and cross country moving. With a tracking device integrated alongside the moving truck, it is now easier to monitor the movement of your goods. The company provides affordable moving storage for long distance customers who need both moving and storage services.
What to consider before hiring a cheap and reliable mover services
Are they licensed?
A business operating without a permit is illegal and can land you to fraudsters. Confirm that the company has the permission to offer moving services, for a stress-free relocation process. It can be so tensed and stressful knowing you handed your belongings to people who are not trusted or experienced in the industry.
Is the mover insured?
Having measures to curb cost in case of damage during transportation is vital. An insurance cover guarantees safe delivery of furniture and household goods. Verify that your assets are secure in case of loss and other unforeseen emergencies.
Estimate the total cost of moving through online research on prevailing market rates and engage your mover to avail a quote. It is necessary to negotiate with your mover for a much lower price in case you feel the rate is high before your moving day arrives.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
You can as well check customer’s reviews to ascertain the quality of services from previous customers. Client’s opinion will give you a flag on being content with your quotes, negotiate or just drop the mover.
Ability to deliver on time
In most cases, you need a mover who will assure delivery of your commercial or other goods within the allocated time. Confirm that the mover is in a position to provide required moving labor especially when transporting goods to different destinations.
Ease of access
How easy is it for someone to forward a complaint or inquire about moving services? Are the contacts provided by the mover working in certain hours or throughout? Confirm that the mover is reliable 24/7. It is advisable to have physical contact with your mover by visiting them in the office before you decide to hire them.
How San Rafael California Cheap movers observe the above factors:
- Displaying their license and insurance details publicly to their customers both in the office and through their website, mobile app and social media platforms.
- Engaging customers in moving and after service delivery to ascertain their quality of service.
- Provide well-serviced fast moving trucks to ensure goods arrive on stipulated time.
- Provide trained and courteous employees who treat and prioritize all customers equally.
- Provide additional free of charge services, e.g., load and unload your heavy lifting items, labelling packing boxes for easier unpacking and helping in setting up of goods as directed by the client.
- Enable quick, and instant quotes access through their website to customers. Professional sales agents also follow up to ensure clients are satisfied.
- Guarantee a less-stressful less-stressful moving day with loading, unloading, packing and unpacking adequately catered.
- Delivering services efficiently which has made them the best moving company among other cheap moving companies in San Rafael California.
- Invite people to come and attest to their moves services when moving to their new premises. Referral clients are also entitled to a discount.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.