Cheap Movers in Robertsdale
Cheap movers in Robertsdale do exist. All it takes is a little time behind the computer to pull up all the movers local to your home. When you have the list of movers pulled up after searching “cheap movers in Robertsdale,” you will need to compare each one if you wish to make a sound decision on whom to hire. Fortunately, we can help. With some awareness as to what a moving company should possess and offer, you will be equipped with the knowledge you need to make the right choice.
Hiring Professional Movers
As you compare moving companies, make sure that the ones you are considering have all the appropriate characteristics. By doing so, you are ensuring the safety and successful delivery of your things. This is what you should look for…
- Licensing from the State of Alabama as well as certifications proving authenticity and a USDOT number.
- Great reviews, testimonials and ratings. Aside from reading the testimonials often found on the mover’s website, go through review sites to read what past customers had to say. Your mover should be admired for their services, rates and professionalism.
- All moving companies warranted through the state should possess adequate insurance coverage. The state sets the minimum amount of insurance protection that a mover must provide. Therefore, always inquire. If this amount of protection isn’t good enough then you may want to ask about supplemental insurance packages.
- They should have an accommodating customer service staff waiting to take calls and help customers however they can.
- A legitimate mover should never ask for full payment until the job is completed. They should also have reasonable rates for all their services.
- They should have the moving services and storage solutions that you desire, or at least the ability to tailor your moving services accordingly.
Why Should I Hire a Mover?
Now that you have all the knowledge you need to hire a proficient moving company, you are probably wondering why it is so much better than just moving everything on your own. Well, here is why…
- Hiring a moving company helps free up a lot of your time during the relocation. You can use this time to fulfill other obligations.
- You will save money.
- You won’t need to go out of your way to find help, rent trucks, or obtain any of the other tools and pieces of equipment often needed.
- Having experienced movers only lessens any risks involved with the process of relocation.
- You won’t have to exert nearly as much physical labor.
- You will experience much less stress throughout the moving process.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
The Cost of Moving
Moving companies don’t usually give their customers exact prices for moving services until they have obtained specific information. Although you can receive fast estimates by way of calling in or using the mover’s online calculator, these aren’t actual depictions of what you will need to pay for services. These figures are rounded figures designed to give the customer an idea of what they might pay after all is said and done.
What Affects the Cost of My Moving Services?
- The weather or time of year in which the move is to take place.
- The price paid for fuel per gallon at the time.
- How much your stuff weighs.
- What type of services you need.
- The amount of labor and time needed to complete the move successfully.
Aside from what you’ve learned above, there are other details the movers must have knowledge of before they can start adding up your final cost for services. Sometimes, movers won’t even give an exact quote until the move is completed. However some movers will give a total for moving services once they go into your Robertsdale home for an inspection. During this inspection they will count the number of rooms in your home, check out its layout, take a look at the amount of things there are to move, and assess all points of entry. This information will help them decide what size truck or trucks to use, how many men are needed on the job, and how much time it may take to get everything moved out and into its new place of residency.
About A1’s Moving and Storage Solutions
Not all moving companies are the same. It is vital to the success of your move that you consider all your options. While a few movers may set their focus on specific types of moves or services, others like to present numerous choices so that they can offer their help to anyone in need of professional relocators. For instance, here at A1 we take pride in helping out all those that we can which is why we offer a huge assortment of services and solutions such as…
- Local Moving
- Long Distance Moving
- Cross Country Moving
- Overseas Relocations
- Office Relocations
- Residential Relocations
- Student Moving
- Military Moving
- Commercial Relocations
- Heavy Furniture and Heavy Machinery Moving
- Car Shipping Services
- Storage Options
- Tracking Services
- Full Packaging Services
- Full Service Relocations
Preparing for a Move
Preparing for a move is something that you will have to take responsibility for. It is up to you to get everything ready in time for the movers when they are due to arrive. Once you have established a booking date, begin this part of the moving process right away. It is in your best interest to keep a list with you at all times that includes everything you must get done in time for their arrival. Your list may include some of the following…
- Change my address with the post office.
- Get someone to look over the kids on the days of the move.
- Clean the house so that there is nothing in the way of the movers.
- Make sure there is parking for the moving truck.
- Have drinks and snacks prepared.
- Make sure to pack everything according to the moving company’s standards. Label every box.
- Look into utility transfers and subscription changes.
Make sure you personalize your list so that you can stay on task. Having everything ready will only encourage a more efficient, satisfactory relocation.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com