Cheap Movers in Prichard
With the help of the Internet, you shouldn’t have any problems finding a cheap mover in Prichard. In fact, you’ll find that you have so many options, that it is overwhelming in a way. With a little advice from the professionals, we will make sure you’re prepared to make the right decision on whom to hire for the relocation in your future. Having movers assist you with your move is the absolute easiest and most favorable way to go through with relocation, no matter how big or small. It’s also much cheaper, believe it or not! So, don’t wait any longer. Get online and start searching for movers nearest your home in Prichard, Alabama and you’ll certainly be pleased that you decided to seek help from the experts.
Hiring Professional Movers
When you are finally ready to find a dependable yet affordable mover, it is best to be equipped with some knowledge as to what a moving company should maintain to prove their professionalism in the industry. There are certain expectations that a moving company must uphold and appeal to if they are to continue giving their customers a satisfactory moving experience. Some of these things include…
- A wonderful reputation and satisfied customers. Various review sites on the Internet will provide you with great insight. Read over any reviews or testimonials you can find, and pay attention to star ratings.
- All moving companies must have licensing through the state as well as registry with the United States Department of Transportation.
- Licensed moving experts must offer valid protection to their customers. This means that they must uphold the state’s guidelines for adequate insurance coverage.
- They should have the services you seek particularly. Some movers like to have a selection of moving solutions for their customers to choose from, while others focus on certain types of moves.
- There is never a reason to pay a mover in full for services before they are received. The mover you hire should have reasonable rates and should only expect payment after the job is completed.
Now that you have some understanding as to what to expect in a mover, you may be wondering how hiring a mover can benefit you…
- They will free up a lot of your time so that you can tend to other matters in your life.
- You will experience a lot less stress emotionally, physically and financially.
- You are at less risk for accidents or injuries since the moving professionals are trained, experienced and have everything they need.
- Hiring movers is more cost efficient and less expensive than moving on your own.
- If you choose full service moving, you won’t have to lift a finger- not even to pack your belongings.
Cost of Moving
Figuring out what you may spend on moving services before booking with a company is nearly impossible. The movers need to take many things into consideration before they can give a customer an honest quote. The price of gas per gallon at the time of the move, the time of year it is, the amount of labor and time will be needed on their behalf, what services you chose, and how much your stuff weighs are all some of the things they will need to mull over before they can do the calculations they need to.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Although there is no way to hand over an exact bill right away, you can get a rough estimate. Moving companies typically offer one of two ways for their customers to get a quick quote. You can either call in to speak with customer service rep or take advantage of the online moving service calculator on the mover’s website. The calculator provides a faster and more convenient estimate but it isn’t as personal as calling in. Over the phone estimates are a little more accurate and they also give you the opportunity to ask questions and gather further info from the mover. The quick estimates you receive should be used as a reference when comparing movers.
About A1’s Moving and Storage Solutions
A1 has the ability to offer solutions to all those that come to us for moving assistance. Our vast assortment of moving and storage solutions are guaranteed to appeal to everyone. If you don’t see what you’re looking for as you briefly look over our services, we are certain we can still help by customizing your moving service plans accordingly.
Our Moving and Storage Services
- Local Moving
- State to State Moving
- Cross Country Moving
- International Moving
- Full Service Relocations
- Full Packing Relocations
- Small Moves
- Heavy Furniture Moves
- Residential Relocations
- Commercial Relocations
- Office Moving
- Student Relocations
- Military Relocations
- High Priority Moving
- Real Time Tracking Services
- Storage Solutions
- Car Shipping Services
Preparing for a Move
Preparing for relocation is something that you will be held responsible for. Ultimately, the movers must prepare too, but in their own way. Your duties will differ yet play a substantial role on how efficient and successful your move goes. Right after scheduling your relocation services with a moving company, you should begin the process of readying for the move. To stay on track with all that needs to be done and all that gets done, it’s wise to have a to-do list with you at all times. Here are some common moving checklist entries…
- Pick up the house. Have all hallways, walkways, entryways and staircases clean and free of clutter.
- Get someone trustworthy to watch over the pets and kids on the days scheduled for the movers to come into the home for loading or unloading.
- Change addresses and subscriptions.
- Transfer utilities.
- Have somewhere for the movers to park nearby the home’s entrance.
- Set out water and snacks to keep the movers on the job site.
- Get all documentation prepared for the moving company.
- Have everything in the home packed up according to the mover’s standards. This means they should be packaged properly with a clear label on the side.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com