Cheap Movers In Peru
Brilliant Ways to Protect Your Move
The process of moving to a new house is a complicated endeavor where your time, nerve, and money will get tested to their limits. Proper organization and preparation are vital to the success of your upcoming commercial or residential moving process. The quality of professional moving services you choose will determine the success of your move. Thankfully, Peru cheap movers offer impeccable relocation services, at an affordable price.
Unfortunately, we don’t live in an ideal world. The American Moving and Storage Association reported that the cases of moving scams have become rampant and people are losing belongings worth millions of dollars. Getting in touch with a dishonest and unreliable moving company will turn your moving into a nightmare. More so, you can lose both your household goods and your hard earned money.
Below, we offer you brilliant ways you can identify a moving scam and how you can protect yourself from it.
Fake Credentials and Reviews
Disreputable movers know people will always check reviews before hiring them. They, therefore, hire people to put fake reviews about their services. They aim to lure unsuspecting clients that they are a 5-star moving company while in reality, they are not.
What is the best way to go about this?
- Ask for recommendations from trusted friends and relatives.
- Visit reliable online moving review websites like Better Business Bureau. Read what the previous clients had to say about services, rates, and the conduct of your potential interstate mover.
- Is the moving company licensed and insured? If it’s a long-distance mover, is it registered with the Department of Transportation? Do they have a USDOT number?
A Low-Ball Estimate
In your pursuit to get cheap moving services, be cautious of a company that quotes prices that are too good to be true. Unrealistically low rate estimates may be a sign of untrained movers. Rogue moving companies often use this tactic to hook clients with promises that they will deliver goods on time and great shape. A cost estimate given over the phone or online can never be accurate.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
- Steer clear of estimates given online or over the phone
- Do not hire a moving company that refuses to conduct an in-home survey of your furniture.
- Gather quotes from at least four top-rated full-service moving companies
A reliable cross-country moving company will not demand large upfront payment. In most cases, a professional mover will only ask for payment after delivering your goods. However, during peak seasons, reputable movers may request a deposit to reserve a moving truck or moving storage for your items. But the deposit amount should not go beyond 15% of the overall relocation price.
- Pay after getting quality moving labor services
- If you must pay, do so by using a credit card.
Blank or Incomplete Documents
While in the heist of packing your household goods, searching for courteous and trained movers, and struggling to work on a tight scheduled, things may get a bit chaotic. Rogue movers always take advantage of such moment since they know you may not have time to read the entire document. They will add extra charges, and you will end up paying more for unloading and unpacking services.
How to avoid this;
- Request your document early in advance
- Ensure everything is in writing
Moving scams are still rampant, but with the tips above, you will be able to protect your local or international move. Peru, Indiana cheap moving companies, have the necessary skills to conduct your moves efficiently. Our trucks are in excellent condition as well as other tools needed for heavy lifting. Get free moving quotes from any of our office outlets. Contact us today and watch us turn a stressful event into a seamless and stress-free endeavor.