Secure Moving Companies in Park Ridge, Illinois
Moving to a different country will allow you to spread your wings and grow. But, you also need to set your budget for the relocation process. Hiring moving companies can be costly and time-consuming; therefore, if you are ready to do the heavy lifting activities on your own to save some money, then lease a moving truck and carry out the rest of operations. However, you will still determine whether you need insurance and find the right size of moving truck to fit all your belongings. Consider the following factors when hiring Park Ridge moving companies.
Choosing a Moving Truck
- Identify the Right Size: It will be disappointing to select a truck that cannot fit all your household goods forcing you to make a lot of trips on your moving day. Professional moving truck companies will assist you to pick the right truck according to the number of your items. Therefore, ensure that you search for trusted Park Ridge cheap movers with strong reputations. Read online reviews and speak to their former customers to find out the quality of services that you should expect.
- Plan and Book Early: Hiring a moving truck during the off-peak season is less costly and stress-free. If you set your moving day during the high peak season, you will have a hard time finding the best truck for you. Many people tend to move during the summer; thus a majority of moving companies will be busy. Begin searching for the right moving truck company early to enhance your chances of finding the right option for you.
- Pick a Truck You Can Drive: Think about your safety during your moving day. Before signing the contract, test the moving truck to confirm that you will drive it efficiently. Long distance moves require that you are comfortable throughout the journey. If you feel you cannot drive the moving truck, especially for interstate and cross-country moves, hire a driver that is familiar with the new country.
- Compare the Moving Labor Prices: To find the best deal, compare at least three quotes. The rate of leasing your truck will depend on some factors such as the distance of your move, the size of the van and the period of moving. Thus, different days of the week have varied prices. Whereas price is an important factor, it should not be the only consideration. An interstate move can be expensive because you will not return the truck from where you picked it. Therefore, select a local moving truck company that has many drops off locations in different countries. Endeavor to find an affordable mover with cheap moving services.
- Ensure That You Are Insured: Think about what would happen if you were involved in an accident or your office items were stolen. Some of the insurance coverage that you should consider includes;
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
This policy will keep you from paying for the damages or loss of your belongings on your moving day.
Supplemental Liability Insurance
This insurance coverage protects you from compensating other individuals for damaging their property or causing injuries.
Personal and Cargo Policies
This policy guards your household goods in the truck
Heavy Lifting Tools
You may require more than just a van. It may be hard to load and unload some of your heavy furniture hence the need to rent equipment.
Get Our Free Estimate
In addition to renting licensed trucks, Park Ridge cheap moving companies also offer both commercial and residential moving services. We provide full service moving facilities such as packing, unpacking, loading, unloading and moving storage services on time. Call our courteous and trained movers for advice on the right size of the truck for you. Book us now for office moving services.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.