Northlake Illinois cheap moving companies
When moving your belongings from one house to another, you will likely consider striking between quality and cheap moving services. No one would want to spend a fortune to complete a local or a long-distance move, but again you would not want your moving day to be a nightmare due to unskilled and incompetent movers. However, with Northlake cheap movers, your relocation will be stress-free and cost-effective. This is due to their highly trained workers who will move your home efficiently.
It is a beautiful feeling to move cheaply, but in your pursuit of lower prices and rates, you might miss some of the red flags waving at you. The bottom line is, paying too little for professional relocation services is not worth it.
Read on to learn why cheap services might not be your cup of tea.
Cheap Moving Services
It is evident that a local, interstate or a cross-country move with the help of a professional mover can be costly. According to the American Moving and Storage Association statistics, the average cost of an interstate move is approximately $4,200 while that of an intrastate move is about $2,400. Of course, many factors will affect the price in one way or another. Once you receive quotes from various movers, the first impulse will be to get the lowest price offered. However, consider the following before it is too late.
- Experience and Competence – Remember you will always get what you pay for, so the choice is yours. Trained and experienced full-service moving companies offer high relocation services. It is much different from a mover who deploys muscled packers with little or no experience at all. Cheaper is good but extremely low-cost moving companies may not be well trained to handle your household goods. Cheap moving labor means the movers lack the necessary skills to conduct commercial or residential moving process. They lack skills for heavy lifting or moving items that require special handling. Their trucks and moving storage facilities could be poorly maintained.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
- Moving Insurance – Properly priced movers are sufficiently insured, and they provide you with the right insurance coverage for your furniture. Once you sign the Bill of Lading, you will automatically get Basic Limited Liability. However, the cover is never enough to cover your prized possessions. Therefore, Full Value Protection will work best for you. So, an unrealistically cheap quote may mean the office moving company is not adequately insured.
- Professionalism – Finding a mover with an affordable moving rate will be such a great deal for you. When dealing with multiple movers to pick the right one for you, take note of their professional attitude. Are they courteous? Accepting an offer that is too good to be true might mean lack of proper manners and overall rude attitude from the hired workers.
- Moving Fraud – In most cases, rogue movers offer a low-ball estimate. Do not be too quick to accept an offer that is incredibly lower than the rest of the given quotes. Instead, contact the mover and ask them the reasons behind such low rates. Before hiring them, ask if they are licensed and have the USDOT number. Client reviews at the BBB website will also give you a hint about the mover and how they deal with the claims and complaints.
- Additional Services – As much as you are trying to save your money, ensure you hire a mover who can help you with tough tasks. It is not only about packing, loading and unloading a moving truck, and unpacking the goods. It is all about your items getting delivered on time and in top shape.
Moving to a new home or office at the lowest cost possible will be your joy. However, choose a trusted mover who will not turn the cheap move into a stressful relocation process. That is why you need the best Northlake cheap moving companies for quality and genuine services for all moves. You probably desire to save a few bucks and still have a fascinating and fun move, Call our office today.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.