New London Cheap Moving Companies
Relocation is a multi-faceted process. Finding and hiring a reputable residential moving company is daunting, time-consuming and stressful. The American Moving and Storage Association records about 40 million moves annually. With such high number of moves, it's unlikely that every relocation process will be very smooth. You may come across problems such as hiring rogue movers, your belongings getting lost or damaged or even a mover fails to deliver your household goods on time. Fortunately, New London Connecticut cheap movers will solve your commercial move menace. They offer affordable- local and long-distance – moving services.
Use the following seven questions to help you in selecting the best mover and make you confident about your interstate moving process.
A thorough background check will go a long way in hiring a professional full-service moving company.
- Inquire about how long the mover has been in the moving industry. If a company has a vast experience, it means the workers are well trained to handle your items with care and more so to shift furniture that needs heavy lifting without causing damages or injuries. Complement the findings with the online reviews from the BBB website.
- Another vital aspect is to check the company’s credentials. Ask the company to prove their reliability and professionalism. Read the online reviews to supplement your findings.
- The third question is to inquire if the mover is licensed and insured. It’s a requirement for cross-country movers to have a USDOT number. Verify the given information to ensure your goods get transported legally and safely.
- While selecting a mover, you are probably hunting for cheap moving services. It's essential to determine the costs to make sure you work within your budget. You should find a mover with competitive rates. Don't forget to ask about the estimate and how they arrive at it.
- You also need to check the prices based on your related location.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
- Interstate and Long-distance moves are charged based on the weight of your belongings.
- Cross-country moves are charged based on the volume of the shipment
- The moving labor for local moves is based on hours taken to complete the process.
Protection of your Items
- Your commercial or office moving process should be stress-free as it is supposed to be. The mover should ensure you don't incur more expenses apart from the regular services. Therefore, ask them the plan they have to safeguard your delicate items when moving items.
- Packing fragile items like glasses can be risky. It also requires unique skills to load and unload them from the moving truck. Broken glasses are hazardous to workers. Ensure your Moving and Storage Company provides insurance or compensate their staff in case of injuries.
The above seven points will give you the insight into the moving rate, company's reputation and policies.
Why You Should Hire New London Cheap Movers
- Availability – Moving to your home should be exciting. You can call us any time of the day and season.
- Affordable – We have services for everyone. We aim at making your moving day as enjoyable as we can. Get quotes from our offices and select your preferred mover.
- Equipped – We enjoy a wide variety of moving trucks that are well equipped with air conditioners.
- Reputable – If yen is looking for a trusted mover in Connecticut, look no further. Our services speak volume across the globe. Additionally, our courteous workers will offer you necessary help and answer your questions efficiently.
- Excellent Services – Our packing and unpacking expertise has placed us at the competitive edge. We ensure no breakages happen when unloading your assets.
New London cheap moving companies offer the best relocation prices in Connecticut. Our office is just a call away. Get a free online quote and enjoy incredible price!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.