Executing an Interstate Move like a Pro
Moving to a new state can be enthralling and an exciting process. But interstate moving is not a walk in the park, however, don't get afraid since Monmouth cheap movers got your back. We have the necessary tools that will make your move stress-free, comfortable and smooth. We have gathered a few but essential tips that will make your long-distance move safer, cheaper, and more comfortable.
1. There is the Difference between Interstate and Intrastate Moves
Interstate and intrastate: these words always tend to confuse people; they almost sound the same. In most cases, most homeowners confuse the two, and it can make things go wrong very fast- especially when hiring a moving company.
Interstate move- In simple terms it means shifting your household goods from one state to another. The relocation process starts from one state, and the journey ends in another state. It can also mean moving from outside the country- known merely as the cross-country move.
The FMCSA strictly governs interstate movers, and they are also licensed by the Department of Transportation. Conducting a commercial or a residential moving process to another state is costly and might cost you a fortune.
On the other hand, intrastate moving is relocating your belongings within the borders of a single state. The move can be local or long-distance depending on the distance to be covered.
2. Hiring an Interstate Moving Company Will Save You a Headache
Hire one of the top-rated interstate mover to guarantee yourself a less stressful moving day. If you want to have total peace of mind as you shift your items miles away, consider hiring professional services of a full-service moving company. Full-service movers offer holistic services such as packing your items. Loading and unloading them carefully into and from a moving truck, unpacking your goods upon arrival, hoisting heavy lifting, and many more.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
A reliable interstate moving company deploys trained and courteous workers who have the necessary skills to move your home efficiently. They have the required tools to load and unload bulky furniture, as well as towing cars.
Read reviews to get invaluable information and better idea of which company is trusted for a hassle-free moving process.
3. The Rates Are Not Calculated on Hourly Basis
Good news is that; your interstate mover won't calculate the relocation prices on an hourly basis. They figure the rates based on;
- Total Shipping Weight – the bigger the load, the higher the price. An estimator will provide you with an accurate estimate after gauging the weight of your possessions. The more items involved in your move, the higher the moving labor charges, and vice versa, therefore, reduce the load and save tons of money.
- Additional Services – additional services will have a substantial impact on the final price. Do you want your goods to get stored in a moving and storage unit? Will your furniture get disassembled? What about your car getting towed? Do you want to hire a moving company that has fully insured their trucks or you will have your belongings insured separately? But remember each extra service comes at an extra cost, and every mover has their rate for additional services.
The best thing you can do is to compare quotes from various Monmouth cheap moving companies. Consider the given prices and choose an affordable company.
Do you want cheap moving services for your future interstate move? Visit us today and let’s plan your move. We offer an array of quality and affordable services for all type of moves. We deliver household goods on time and intact. Call our office today and be the next happy client.
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com