Minnesota Cheap Moving Services
Various moving companies have different rates for their full service moving. You should consider these factors when hiring a reliable service provider. Therefore, as you look around for the best moving company, it would be appropriate to check whether you can find suitable Minnesota cheap movers.
Some of the factors to look into when differentiating rates
Distance: When you are having an interstate, long distance, or a cross-country relocation, you will have to pay more based on the distance. The distance is a big factor because the mover will quote the prices based on the amount of fuel that the trucks will consume, especially for vehicles that charge per mile.
Moving labor needed: Students moving to Minnesota may have little furniture to carry hence they may require fewer people to do the job. On the other hand, when you have a whole family to move, the mover will recommend that you should hire more trained people who will help you in packing, unloading your household goods from the truck, and unpacking them. Ask them to provide professional staff, especially those who can deliver efficiently. If you need more vehicles, especially during office moving, they may add on to the initial rates.
Weight of your belongings: Remember you may have to pay a higher price if most of the items you are carrying are heavy. For instance, pianos and household furniture are heavy; hence, the moving truck will consume more fuel.
Why our Services are the best?
- The customer service crew are ready to offer assistance in case of any crisis
- We are an insured, licensed Minnesota firm with a trusted reputation to maintain
- We have a trained professional team who will make sure that you settle without unnecessary pressure.
- Our employees are very courteous in all their operations. You will never experience cases of rude workers all through the process.
- On the moving day, we ensure that we do our work on time
- All your belongings will be safe with us. None of our customers complain of misplacement or carelessness.
- Our website allows customers to leave their reviews for reference by the visitors. You can always refer to our reviews to see what other customers feel about us.
- Our quotes are very transparent and affordable. We do not overcharge you. We will stick to an agreed quote all through the process. If there is an increase in the estimate, we will just add a few bucks, but we will make sure that you know.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Our services include:
- Office/commercial relocation
- Military moving
- Local and door to door moving
- Residential moving
- Moving and storage
Why you should not rely on friends only
Friends understand how stressful this moment can be for you. When you need their help, they may run away or just pretend to be busy. You may also not want to involve your friends in packing some of your sensitive items. This is where you need our services to help you transport your household as you remain stress free.
For moving storage purposes, these firms provide you with unique vehicles with more space and are heavier to accommodate the weight. Friends may not have the large machinery to lift heavy materials.
Also, friends and family can be careless because they lack the expertise that we offer. Save your cutlery from breaking during these moves. By the way, we will even educate you on some packing tips before we come to do our job.
Other than transport, we are keen to help you unload and unpack once we reach your destination. Whether the work involves heavy lifting or not, we make sure that everything will arrive safely.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.