Cheap Movers in Mesa
Finding an affordable yet respectable moving company to hire in Mesa, Arizona isn’t going to take you long. With all the wonderful movers there are in the world, the key is to find the one that’s perfect for you and your relocation. All it takes is a little knowledge of moving companies and the qualifications they should have if they are to be trusted as your mover. Of course, without any previous experience in the moving industry, there really isn’t any way for you to know what to look for. That’s why we’re here to help. In this piece, we intend to provide you with enough knowledge so that you can search the Web for the right mover with confidence.
Hiring Professional Movers
Once you search for the “cheapest movers nearby” and a list pulls up online, start going through some of the movers’ websites to learn more about each one. Scour their website to see their services, collect their contact info., get an idea of their rates, and to see whether or not they have the characteristics that make up a dependable mover. Below, you will find a list of traits that your mover should find it easy to maintain and display.
- Certifications from legal agencies including a license from the state and a USDOT number from the Department of Transportation.
- Insurance coverage that at the very least, meets the minimum requirements set by the state.
- Friendly and extremely helpful customer service representatives quickly answering and tending to phone calls.
- Low, affordable rates with no expectations of their customers paying anything until the move has been satisfactorily fulfilled.
- High-quality, durable, modern equipment and technology.
- A reputation proving their success in the moving industry. You should be able to find the moving company listed on review sites where their past customers have left nothing but good reviews and star ratings.
- They should have the ability to help your particular type of relocation even if it means customizing a plan for your move.
When you make sure that the moving companies in your area have the above qualities, you know you are doing your due diligence and ensuring that you hire the right mover for the job. Whenever you find a mover with the traits we listed, write down their contact information so that you can then call them for a quick quote. These non-binding quotes will help you narrow down your options even more and help you prepare for the actual cost of the move in the end.
The Cost of Moving
Moving out of Mesa is going to cost you something, but it will be much less stress on your pocketbook once you have hired a mover. That’s right. It is cheaper to hire a mover than to move on your own without any previous experience. Professional movers are trained, experienced and well-equipped individuals. They can be trusted to handle your stuff safely and to get it delivered much quicker. Unfortunately, there is no surefire way to know what your move will cost until the movers have all the information they need to calculate a true total. Here are just a few of the things that affect the final cost…
- How much fuel is at the time of your relocation
- How many miles the movers must travel from your home in Mesa to your new place of residence
- What type of relocation you have and what services you need through the mover
- Whether you are able to take advantage of any discounts, or not
- How much property you have for the moving company to transport (this is calculated by how many pounds your belongings weigh)
- The amount of time and labor that goes into the move
Since some of the things that affect the cost of your move through professionals cannot be known until a date closer to the move or even after the move has begun, many moving companies will provide quick, free estimates either by phone or through an online form found on their website. These quick quotes are by no means accurate but they serve to help you prepare financially for what’s to come once the relocation is completed.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
About A1’s Moving and Storage Solutions
All moving companies are different and can choose to render whatever services they want. That’s why unlike a lot of other movers, A1 chooses to present as many options, services and solutions as possible. Luckily, our decades of dedication in the industry have helped us to offer our customers more. Here are some of the features and services we have for you to choose from…
- Local and Long Distance Relocations
- Small Moves
- Heavy Furniture and Office Equipment Moving
- Full Packing Services
- Full Service Moves
- International Moves
- Office Relocations
- Military Relocations
- College Campus Relocations
- Satellite Tracking
- Recycling Services
- Auto, Heavy Equipment and Oversized Cargo Transports
- Residential and Commercial Relocations
- Various Storage Solutions and More…
Preparing for a Move
Once you have scheduled your move with the moving company of your choice, start getting ready for the big day. Since a lot of your obligations have lightened up now that you have found a mover, there won’t be much at all for you to do. Nonetheless, it is important that you do your part to ensure a safe, quick and efficient relocation. To prepare effectively before the movers arrive, here is what you should do…
- Get your home picked up and cleaned so that there is nothing in the way of the movers as they do their job.
- Make sure that there is a parking spot large enough for the moving truck even if it means that you must obtain a parking permit from the city so they can park in the street.
- Have all the paperwork requested by the moving company, ready.
- Don’t allow for any distractions on moving day. Have someone take the pets and kids away from the home that day.
- Have all boxes stacked against the walls of your home. Make sure they are sealed and labeled.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.