Lake Elsinore Cheap Moving Services
Don’t allow moving scams spoil your next relocation. Most of Lake Elsinore, California cheap movers are reputable businesses, but there are always bad apples. In recent years, the numbers of complaints keep growing due to fraudulent practices by rogue movers. It is, however, your responsibility to ensure the mover is legitimate – licensed and insured. Moving day is stressful, and it can be worse if you entrust your belongings to the wrong moving company.
Luckily, there are various ways to check the credibility of the mover before you decide to hire them.
Here are the ways to know if a mover can get trusted with your household goods.
- Is the Mover Insured and Properly Licensed? Ensure the mover is accredited before you pick that call and sign a written estimate. Do a simple search on the moving Companies Directory. Importantly, note that interstate and cross-country movers are required to have a registration number with the federal government. On the other hand, local moving companies are regulated by the state. Additionally, make sure that the company is insured especially for long-distance moves.
- Are There Claims and Complaints? They say the human is to error, but a repeated mistake is not an error. When you see many complaints and unresolved claims from the clients, take notes. Check the claims filed against the company by clicking on the reviews at the BBB website.
- Are They Professional? Apart from being licensed and insured, customers need to go further and conduct comprehensive research before hiring a mover. Check if they have an office, are the drivers qualified to drive a moving truck? Does the company provide a written estimate? Do they have a distance rate calculator? Once you gather all the needed information, you will manage to make an informed decision.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
- Are They Experienced? Don’t shy away from asking a moving company whether they have the necessary experience to handle your furniture. Ask if they have packing skills, but be courteous in all your engagement. Can they manage commercial or office moving efficiently? Besides, can they handle items that require heavy lifting? Movers should be trained and get ready to handle anything that comes their way – narrow doorways and steep and long stairs. A full-service moving company has well-trained staff, highly-skilled, kind and courteous.
- What Services Do They Offer? If you want to execute an interstate move, it is prudent to hire a full-service mover. But if you have the equipment, you may just need to look for the moving labor. A long distance mover must have moving storage units and offers extra moving services like unloading and unpacking. You can read the reviews, and identify the best company for your needs.
- Are They Online? A moving and storage company must have a website that is updated with the latest company news, phone numbers and the services they offer.
Why Hire Us
Skilled – We are competent in executing your residential moving efficiently. More so, our drivers are trained and licensed to operate commercial moving trucks. We also have an experienced team to unload your items safely to avoid damages.
Affordable – Call our office for the best moving prices. We believe in serving every member of the community. Our quotes are way better than other movers. We take pride in providing cheap moving services, anywhere in Lake Elsinore and beyond.
Trustworthy – ideally, our rates are not constant. It depends on the distance and the weight of items. Furthermore, we have no hidden charges
Moving has never been this easy; thanks to Lake Elsinore California cheap moving companies. We aim to make your moves-stress free and deliver your items on time. Give us a call today and enjoy incredible moving price in the city. More so, your free quote is readily available!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.