Cheap Movers In Globe
Cheap Movers in Globe
With all the moving companies out there, how will you ever know which one to hire for your move out of Globe, Arizona? Luckily, it’s easy. As long as you hold some knowledge as to what makes for a good, trustworthy moving company, you will find the one you should hire for assistance with your move. There is so much that a moving company can do for you. In fact, the benefits are nearly endless yet let us tell you of some of the advantages.
Benefits of Hiring a Mover
- Your stuff will be much safer in the hands of trained professionals using high quality equipment and technology.
- Insurance coverage also protects your things, at least somewhat (always inquire about the mover’s insurance coverage).
- You won’t need to do as much heavy lifting or strenuous work during the process of moving, putting you at less risk for injury.
- You will find that you have more time to spend on other facets of moving like conducting job and school transfers, saying bye to friends, etc.
- It costs much less to hire a moving company than to carry out your relocation by yourself.
- The relocation process will move along much faster.
Hiring Professional Movers
Now that you know why you should hire a mover, it is time to understand how you go about finding the best mover. Here are some of the things you should search for in a moving company if you wish to hire them…
- They should have valid certifications including a license from the State of Arizona and a USDOT number which serves as proof they registered with the Department of Transportation.
- A reputation that is highly regarded. Check out sites that allow people to leave reviews for companies they received services through. See what past customers have to say about their relocation experiences through that particular mover. A high star rating is also essential.
- Your mover should most obviously have the ability to assist the type of move you have ahead. Whether this means they offer specific relocation services for your needs or they can tailor your relocation plan accordingly.
- Customer service representatives with a positive attitude and ability to help are important. They should be capable of asking your questions and addressing your concerns.
Since you now understand the qualities that a moving company should display, it is time to gather non-binding quotes. These quotes aren’t actual depictions of your final cost but they serve to give you a better idea of what you will end up spending. Continue reading to learn more about the cost of moving and the non-binding quotes you should collect.
The Cost of Moving
Most movers cannot give a customer an actual total for services right away unless they are flat rate movers or hourly movers. The reason being, too many factors aggravate the total of your move. How so? Well, take a look at some of the things that a mover must consider before a total is calculated…
- How many miles the movers must travel to reach both destinations
- How much fuel costs at the time of the transport
- How much your property to transport weighs
- How many laborers are needed and how much time it will take to fulfill the relocation
- What services you chose to purchase through the mover
- What discounts or deals you’re able to take advantage of if any at all
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
When all of these things can be answered, the moving company will have everything they need to calculate your total for relocation services. However, as you can see, it is too difficult to predict some of these things until the move has already begun (EX: price of fuel; how much your stuff weighs).
Quick Quotes a.k.a. Non-Binding Estimates
Although these aren’t accurate, they serve the purpose of giving you somewhat of an idea as to what your move may cost in the end. They are also great to use as you spend time comparing the moving companies you’re considering for hire. There are two ways to get these quotes…
Over the Phone
If you call in to get your quote, you will likely receive a total that’s a bit closer to what you will actually owe the mover. This is because you can provide the representative with more details than you would be able to through the online form. Not to mention, this gives you the chance to ask the mover questions including whether or not you may qualify for any price reductions.
Moving Service Calculator
Using a moving service calculator is simple and self-explanatory. Simply fill out the form you find on the mover’s website and submit it when you’re done. After you have done this, within minutes you should find an email from the moving company with your quote inside.
About A1’s Moving and Storage Calculator
At A1 we have an abundance of services so that we can help out nearly all of those who come to us for help. Even if you don’t see the types of services you need for your relocation listed below, give us a call because we are sure there is a solution.
- Residential Moving
- Commercial Moving
- Industrial Moving
- Warehouse Moving
- Office Moves
- Storage Options
- Senior Moves
- Student Moves
- Military Moves
- Multiple Storage Solutions
- Car Shipping Services
- Local Moves
- Long Distance Moves
- International Moves
- Same Day Moves and More…
Preparing for a Move
After you hire a mover, there isn’t much that you’re left obligated to fulfill in the process of the relocation. However, you should always prepare the best you can for the move. Not only does the preparation help to keep you and your stuff safer, but it helps protect everyone working to help you move.
Before the movers show up, make sure the home is picked up and that there isn’t anything left on the floor, stairs, in the hallways, or hanging from the ceilings. All of these things can cause an accident to happen or for someone to get injured as they collect your things for loading. Aside from cleaning up, have all your stuff packed and ready to go for the movers. Make sure all your boxes are labeled and taped shut. You must also prepare a parking spot for the movers near the entryway of the home.