- Gilbert Cheap Movers Near Me
- Hiring Professional Movers
- The Cost Of Moving
- What Is A Non-Binding Agreement?
- About A1’S Moving And Storage Solutions
- Preparing For A Move
Gilbert Cheap Movers Near Me
It’s not difficult to find a moving company in or near the Town of Gilbert, Arizona that you can afford. Matter of fact, it’s as easy as being equipped with a little knowledge and having the ability to jump on the Internet. Before you start your search though, we would like to provide you with all the information you need. Then, you can go ahead with your search to find the right mover knowing that you have all the information you need to make a sound decision. It is recommended that you book with a mover at least a couple months ahead of time so that everyone has plenty of time to prepare.
Hiring Professional Movers
It will take some careful research to find the moving company that’s right for you. So to know what it is that makes up a trustworthy moving company, we would like to give you some extremely helpful advice as to what characteristics your mover should possess. However, before we do that, here are the reasons why you should hire a mover for help in the first place…
- All legitimate moving companies must have these three things:
- A license from the State of Arizona
- A registered number from the USDOT
- Certifications from legal authorities
- Licensed moving companies are required to provide so much insurance coverage to their customers. Therefore, the protection you receive may not fully protect the entire value of your belongings. If you wish for full coverage (as you should) ask the moving company if they have any supplementary insurance options.
- The customer service reps for the company must be taking calls at least during business hours so that they can ask your questions and listen to your concerns. They should prove to be helpful as an asset to the company.
- The mover you choose to hire must have a variety of services or at least capable of helping you with your type of relocation. Some moving companies are capable of adjusting your relocation plan to suit your needs more effectively.
- A positive reputation is extremely significant. Look over review sites for the moving companies you have an interest in and see what their customers have to say about their relocation assistance through them. They should also receive higher star ratings.
When you find movers that carry these qualities, you can rest assured that they are a good candidate for the job. Shorten your list of movers by using this knowledge and in no time you will be on the phone with a mover, scheduling your relocation services.
The Cost of Moving
To get the exact price of your moving services, your movers will need to first consider certain things that will affect the cost of the move. There are many things that affect the cost and unfortunately until the time nears, it is impossible to give out an honest total. Here are some of the things that affect the cost of the move…
- How much gas costs per gallon at the time the move is scheduled for
- The moving and/or storage solutions that were chosen by the customer
- How far it is to travel between both locations
- The weight of all your things as it is weighed on the truck (the truck’s weight will be subtracted)
- How many laborers and time is necessary to complete the job
- Whether or not you are able to take advantage of the discounts or promotions offered through the mover
Sometimes, during an in-home inspection performed by the movers, they will be able to gather enough information to include an honest total in the Bill of Lading (your contract with the movers). Otherwise, you may not know your total until the move has been performed successfully.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-241-3110 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
What Is a Non-Binding Agreement?
Non-binding agreements are offered by most moving companies. Although non-binding agreements aren’t to be taken literal, they provide you with some idea of what your final moving costs may add up to. These quotes are typically handed out in one of two ways- by phone or through an online moving calculator. Either way, you choose to get your quote, expect to receive it in just minutes. These quick quotes are helpful as you compare moving companies in the area. If you choose to call in, use the chance to ask questions and learn more about the mover.
About A1’s Moving and Storage Solutions
Some moving companies aim their attention on particular types of moves, while others like A1 like to provide their professional assistance to all kinds of relocations. Some of the features, services and solutions include…
- Residential Moving
- Commercial Moving
- International Moving
- Warehouse Moves
- Office Moves
- Auto and Heavy Equipment Transports
- Heavy and Bulk Furniture Moving
- Satellite Tracking Services
- Multiple Storage Solutions
- Local and Long Distance Relocations
- Military Moves
- Campus Moves
- High Priority Services
Even if you don’t see the relocation services you desire to take advantage of, don’t worry. Call us at A1 and we are certain we can find an affordable solution.
Preparing for a Move
Planning for a move out of Gilbert can be slightly stressful but it is much less of a burden when you prepare thoroughly. Appropriately getting ready for a move will only guarantee its success, the safety of those involved, and that the condition of your things. Fortunately, you won’t have too many obligations. However, it is important to fulfill these preparation responsibilities…
- File a change of address with the United States Post Office and any businesses you have a relationship with
- Transfer all utility services such as gas and electric
- Collect all the paperwork requested by the mover
- Clean up your home so that there isn’t anything in the way of the movers that may cause them to trip or get injured as they do their job
- Don’t have allow for any distractions on moving days
- All your belongings must be packed away, ready to go and labeled
- Make sure there is adequate parking available nearest to the entrance of the home