Cheap Movers in Florence
With all of the moving companies in and around the Town of Florence in Arizona, you shouldn’t have too many issues finding one that you can not only afford but that you can depend on to keep your stuff safe and deliver it where it needs to go. However, there is a key to finding the right mover and that is to know what qualities a moving company should possess if they are to be deemed as reliable. With a little more understanding and knowledge, you will be well on your way to moving out of Florence and into your new place of residence. Continue reading for more enlightenment and information regarding moving companies.
Hiring Professional Movers
The process of hiring a moving company is one that won’t take too much of your time up yet it is extremely important that you research the movers carefully before coming to any decisions. There are too many people out there willing to scam you out of your money by posing as a mover. Luckily, you will be well aware of these red flags after having some knowledge of what traits your mover should possess and display. Here are some of the most vital traits a mover should have…
- It is absolutely necessary for a moving company to uphold state licensing as well as registration with the Department of Transportation. Make sure that the moving companies you are considering have this licenses and a USDOT number as proof of their legitimacy. They may also carry other valid certifications.
- Their reputation amongst the community and past clientele should remain positive. By going to review sites such as Yelp, you can read reviews left by previous customers. You will also get to assess the company’s star ratings.
- As your mover, they must have the ability to assist you with your exact kind of relocation or at least have the ability to modify their services to meet your needs.
- It is always extremely nice when a mover has exceptional customer service. Their representatives should be available during business hours at least and have the ability to assist you with whatever it is you need.
- As a certified and licensed moving company, it is required that they uphold the minimum insurance requirements as set by the state. This means that the mover is obligated to provide every customer with insurance coverage that meets these restrictions set by the state. Since this coverage doesn’t always suffice, you may want to ask about additional insurance packages so that the full value of your property is protected.
The Cost of Moving
The cost of your relocation services relies on a lot of different things including the moving company you have chosen to hire. Every business has the right to set their own rates. Fortunately, most moving companies are known for their reasonable, cost-effective prices. What is unfortunate is that most movers cannot give out an honest total for their assistance until the move has been fulfilled or until they have come into your home to perform an evaluation prior to the scheduled move. Because of this, many of them offer quick estimates through online moving service calculators or to those that call in and request a non-binding quote.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Explanation of Non-Binding Quotes
Non-binding quotes are helpful in several ways but are especially important to use as you’re comparing movers for hire. Since there are two ways to collect these estimates we would like to give you a brief explanation of both.
Quotes by Phone
Quotes given over the phone may take a little more effort and time but they tend to be a little more accurate than moving calculator quotes. This is due to the amount of information you can provide the movers with when you have them on the phone. The more details, the more accurate your quote will be. Having the representative for the mover on the phone also allows you to ask questions and have any concerns addressed at the same time. Write down all the information you learn during the call.
Moving Calculator Quotes
Moving service calculator quotes are the outright fastest way to get quoted. By filling out the form and submitting it when you’re done, you will have a quote sent to your email inbox in just moments. Make sure you fill out the form as accurately as possible.
Ways to Save on Your Move
Believe it or not, there are plenty of ways to save during a move. Some of the ways in which you can reduce your final costs include…
- Save all your old newspapers and linens to protect glassware and breakables that you must pack away. Also, gather boxes from local shops, family and friends just make sure they’re in good condition.
- Instead of letting the movers pack your belongings for you, opt out of full packaging services. Of course, this is a very convenient service to take advantage of but if money is an issue, pack your stuff up without professional help.
- Avoid any complications during the move by making sure that everything is prepared and in order for the experts helping you. Complications may increase the price of your move through the movers if it forces them to bring in extra help or special equipment of any kind.
About A1’s Moving and Storage
A1 has a plethora of moving and storage solutions to present to all those in need…
- Residential Moving
- Commercial Moving
- International Moving
- Office Relocations
- Industrial Relocations
- Military Relocations
- Student Relocations
- Multiple Storage Solutions
- Car Shipping Services
- Heavy Equipment and Heavy Furniture Transports
- Customized Moving Solutions and More…
Preparing for a Move
Having your home ready and all your stuff packed up and ready for the moving company is especially important. This will keep everything going along smoothly. It’s best to keep a checklist to stay on track. Some of the things you have to do include…
- Packing your stuff properly and making sure every box is legibly lableled.
- Having the house picked up so there is nothing that could cause injury or accident to the workers.
- Make sure you have the requested paperwork prepared for their arrival.
- Have somewhere near the door for them to park even if it means you must obtain a permit from the Town of Florence.
- Change your address and transfer all utility services.