Things to consider when conducting full-Service Relocation?
Moving to a new city can trigger anxiety, especially to first-time home movers. However, it's possible to experience relocation magic. It's no doubt moving household goods for long-distance is stressful, perplexing and time-consuming. But with the help of professional service providers like Fairview Heights cheap movers, it's possible to have a stress-free move.
Hiring a mover is one of the best choices you can make when relocating. You need a trusted hand to deal with the hectic packing, loading bulky items into a moving truck, heavy lifting, and handling all challenges that come with relocation.
Let’s learn more about full-service movers
Understanding a Full-service Moving Company
A full-service company provides holistic moving services. It means they are experienced professionals who will pack all your belongings, load them into the truck, transport your possessions to your final destination; they will then unload your items, reassemble the furniture, and unpack them if you so wish.
So, once you book the services of licensed and insured full-service movers, you only need to decide on a moving day and state your moving requirements. The movers will handle everything else, even providing you with a moving storage facility- if you need one.
How does a Full-Service Mover work?
A reputable full-service moving company will come to your home or office on the agreed date to pack your items safely. They will use the necessary packing materials to ensure your goods remain intact for a cross-country or an interstate move. After packing your possessions properly, they will get them ready for shipping. They will later secure them in a well-maintained truck and deploy a qualified driver to take the vehicle to your final destination.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Finding a Reliable Full-Service Moving Company
Getting a reputable company to handle a commercial or a residential moving process is a hard task. This is because there are many movers in the market to choose from. You need to follow a few guides to ensure your items are in safe hands and get delivered on time.
- Get Online Quotes – Choose top-rated full-services movers and fill a free online quote. Research about the company’s reputation by reading reviews.
- Ask for an on-site Survey – Single out at least four full-service moving companies and request for a survey. Show the estimator all the items to be moved and make sure you get a written estimate from each mover. Compare the given rates and pay close attention to the corresponding prices.
- After receiving the estimates, go further and check if the preferred mover is adequately insured. Confirm their registration with the American Moving and Storage Association, and verify the USDOT number.
- Do not forget to check if the workers are trained to handle residential and office moving needs. The company's trucks should be labeled and well-serviced for both local and long-distance moves.
- Once you’re satisfied with the findings, you can go ahead and hire a mover with the most affordable rate. However, avoid low-ball estimates as they are a sign of moving fraud.
All home movers anticipate for cheap moving services and a smooth relocation process. The above tips will enable you to choose the best full-service moving company who will handle your move efficiently. At Fairview Heights cheap moving companies, we dedicate our skills to solve relocation quagmire. Our courteous workers are rigorously trained in packing, unloading and unpacking your items with utmost care. Additionally, our moving labor price is competitive. Call us today and get more detail from one of our relocation experts. Moving with us is an assurance that your relocation will be safe. Don’t hesitate to contact us. Happy moving!!!!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.