Domestic USA & International House Moving
- Quote Calculator
East Palo Alto Cheap Moving Services
Hiring profession movers can feel a little daunting and overwhelming. With so many East Palo Alto cheap movers to choose from, you might get confused where to start when looking for a mover. Over many moves made every year in America, and some of the lousy experiences-and also good ones, hiring a mover can be less complicated- only if you know some of the vital things.
What to Know Before Hiring a Moving Company
Type of the Mover
Before you begin your search for a trusted and reputable mover, ensure you know the kind of move you’ll be executing. Your move will determine your mover. You can start by differentiating between intrastate and interstate move along with knowing the distance to be covered. Long distance move will require more time to plan than a local move.
More so, for cross country relocation, you will need to hire a company that is registered with USDOT and be prepared to pay higher prices.
Understand the Mover’s Estimates
Getting a written estimate is the best way to get the accurate moving price. An estimator needs to do an in-home survey of your belongings and come up with the best rate. However, you need to understand the various types of estimates;
- Non-Binding Estimates – a mover cannot charge for non-binding quotes or estimates. It only provides estimated price and does not bind you to pay the quoted price.
- Binding Estimates – It is binding. Therefore, you will pay the amount quoted. Some companies will charge you for this.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Understand the moving Fees
Full-service moving companies always offer holistic moving services. That is, packing your household goods, loading them into the moving truck, transporting them to your new residence, unloading, and finally helps in unpacking them. You can, therefore, expect to open your wallet wider for such services. Find out if you need to pay an extra amount moving labor services and the moving storage.
More so, ask the charges for commercial or residential moving. Avoid getting caught off-guard when the mover’s quotes double your expected prices.
Read the Mover FAQ’s
Some of the frequently asked questions include;
- Are movers licensed and insured?
- What are some of the home owner’s responsibilities?
- Are mover’s trucks labeled?
- What happens when one of the packers gets injured when moving items that require heavy lifting?
- Is the mover registered with the American Moving and Storage Association?
Check Complaint Registries
Check mover’s complaints at the BBB website. Read the reviews, and you will get invaluable advice from previous clients. You can also give your opinion if you have any experience with a mover.
Why You Should Choose Us
- Trained Staff: We believe in delivering your goods in top shape. Our qualified and courteous staff will handle your products with utmost care.
- Affordability: If you are looking for an affordable mover in California, we are here for you. We understand that your moving day can be stressful and we are determined to hold all the pressure on your behalf. Our cheap moving services are meant to lighten your moving charges and put a smile on your face.
- Availability: Our office is just a call away. We do office moving at any time of the day. Taking care of your furniture is our mandate.
- Well- Equipped: moving your heavy furniture requires expertise. We have the necessary tools to unload your items.
Moving to your new home has never been this easy. East Palo Alto, California Cheap Moving Companies, are dedicated to making your moving process smooth and stress-free. All the moving activities will be carried out efficiently- beyond your expectation. Additionally, your items will get delivered in top shape and on time. Call us today and enjoy incredible moving rates.