Cheap Movers in Clay
When arranging a move to the beautiful City of Clay, you will find that there are so many important matters that need to be addressed first. Although you might be thrilled at the prospect of moving to a community so friendly and family oriented, all of the planning can leave you feeling stressed. The overwhelming emotions and amount of preparation can definitely take a toll on a person. Nevertheless, the end result will all be worth it when you get to enjoy your new residency and learn more about your new surroundings.
Hiring Professional Movers
Finding movers for your relocation is actually much easier than you probably expect. Companies should want to compete for you business. Luckily, you have plenty of resources at your disposal to begin your hunt for the right moving company.
- Use the Internet to search for the “most affordable moving services nearby.” You’ll find that you can pull up a never ending list of options in a matter of seconds.
- Look for movers with licensing, certifications proving their reliability and success, and a USDOT registration. The mover should be in compliance with all local, state and federal laws regarding their business and industry.
- Make sure they offer moving and storage solutions that appeal to you personally. They should also have a diverse assortment of other services as well as several types of storage solutions.
- They must have a positive reputation among most customers. To find out if they do, check out review and rating websites where customers post information regarding their previous experiences with the mover. The mover’s website might also post testimonials from their past customers, but these are usually always positive.
- Make sure that they have all current rates, services, information, and contact info available on their website.
By paying attention to the movers’ qualities, it will be easier and quicker to find a moving and storage company you trust enough to hire. You can also collect quick estimates to help you decide between the movers you have interest in hiring.
The Cost of Moving
When the price of relocation is what worries you most, there are some straightforward ways to find reliable yet affordable local moving services as well as methods to decrease the price tag of the move. When you take a moment to research moving companies in your area, you can compare their rates, reputation, and available services as well as other credentials. Seek out online price estimators or call the moving companies to collect a list of quotes. After you made a list of dependable movers, you can look over the quotes received to continue your comparisons.
It’s much quicker and easier to use an online estimator, but calling in will give you answers to your exact questions and also give you price leverage if you compare quotes from their competitors. On your call, inquire to their customer service representative as to any current cost saving programs they have going on. Take the information learned and the quotes received and carefully consider it all before hiring anyone to help you with your local relocation. Remember you are the one hiring the mover for services and they should have every quality you seek if you are to trust them handling your belongings.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Cost Considerations Before Handing Out a Total for Moving Services
- Current fuel costs
- The total weight of your home goods
- Time and labor costs
- The cost for materials and supplies
- The distance between both locations
- The time of year you decide to relocate
About A1’s Moving and Storage Solutions
Whether you’re planning to move to another state or simply to a city neighboring Clay, there are quite a few moving businesses that can help carry out your relocation. All over the country you will find that there are moving companies that offer their assistance for all kinds of moves. The vast assortment of services make it simple for folks to get what they seek. Some services provided by A1 include...
- Full service packing and unpacking, including packing materials
- Door to door moving
- Commercial/office relocations
- Residential and home moving
- Armed Forces relocations
- State to state, coast to coast, local and long distance moving
- Specialized and unique moves
- Vehicle/auto transporting services
Preparing for a Move
It takes a lot more organization and preparation than many expect if you wish for a successful relocation to take course. Obviously, there is always the option of hiring someone which will greatly relieve a lot of your stress and time. But as usually the case, there is some personal responsibility required of you. With a few helpful tips, you will find that you helped create a much more pleasant relocation experience.
Advice for a Smooth Relocation
- Create a memo list for before your moving day, the day you move and for your first week in your new home
- Plan your moving date with the company you hired at least a couple months ahead of time
- Initiate and carry out any transitions you’ll need to do such as changing physician’s, school transfers, time off from work and forwarding your address
- Find a sitter for moving day so that there are less risks and hassles involved
- Ask for information regarding auto transport services if you must have someone relocate your vehicle or vehicles
- When labeling your boxes, write down what room they belong to for easy unpacking
- When talking to your moving truck driver, exchange phone numbers in case of an emergency or change of plans
- Seek out a moving service with a positive feedback score online
- Create a list for inventory of your location’s belongings- the movers often do this too
Never allow yourself to get overwhelmed during the process of moving. Clay is a wonderful Alabama city and once you are settled in, you will have the opportunity to take advantage of sightseeing in your new environment. Stay organized and thoroughly plan your relocation to avoid any obstacles during the process and you will certainly be pleased when it is all over.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.