Cheap Movers in Chino Valley
No one ever claimed they liked the process of moving. Why? Well, it’s rather obvious that there is a lot involved with the moving process and it takes a great deal of your time and attention to see through a safe relocation. That’s why many people hire a moving company for help. With the assistance of moving experts in Chino Valley, you can spend more time focused on other relocation matters while they handle the majority of the grunt work using specialized equipment and technology and the help of trained professionals. Nonetheless, it is important that you understand a little about moving companies before you take the leap and employ just any company to trust your belongings with.
Hiring Professional Movers
There is no better way to enter the process of finding a dependable mover than by first having some knowledge of what it is that makes up a professional moving company. All movers should possess certain traits that prove they are authentic in the industry and that they are capable of successfully carrying out the relocation process. When you find the right movers, you will notice that they all carry these qualities…
- A license issued by the State of Arizona (or state that they are located in).
- Insurance coverage that satisfies the laws set by the state. All moving companies must provide each customer with the minimum amount of insurance protection at the very least.
- They must have access to all the most durable and highest quality equipment, tools and technology.
- Registration with the USDOT is a requirement by law. They should have proof of registration by carrying a USDOT number.
- They should have other valid certifications issued by local, state and federal agencies.
- A great reputation as seen through customer reviews and ratings found online via review sites.
- If they don’t have a wide assortment of moving and storage solutions, make sure they can at least carry out the type of relocation you are planning for.
- Reasonable rates and no requirement for full payment upfront.
As you can see, there is a lot to look for in a trustworthy moving company. Nevertheless, you shouldn’t have any problem finding several movers in the area that match these necessities. Once you have a small list of potential movers, you will want to compare the info you learned while online, including the non-binding free, quick quotes you received from each one.
The Cost of Moving
What you pay for your moving services through a skilled mover depends on a lot of conditions. Matter of fact, there are so many conditions that until the professionals have come into your Chino Valley home to check it out and count rooms, etc., you will not have an accurate total for your move through them. Some movers wait until the move is completely finished before handing the customer their final bill. That’s because often times there are situations that occur during the moving process that will increase the bill a tiny bit. Since it is so hard to give a customer an honest total right away, most moving companies offer quick, free quotes. Below is an explanation of the two most common ways to collect non-binding quotes from movers.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
When you call in to speak with the moving company’s representatives, you can ask them for a free quote. Although this isn’t an accurate total, it will give you some insight as to what your final bill will be should you choose to hire them. Calling in to get this estimate gives you time to ask questions and gain more information about the company. You may also want to see if you can benefit from any discounts or promotions.
Online Moving Calculator
This is the fastest way to collect a quote from a moving company. On their website, you will find a form that you must fill out and submit. Since this way is much less personal than calling in, your quote may not have as much accuracy. Nevertheless, it is a much quicker way to get a quote. In just minutes you will have an email with your non-binding estimate.
About A1’s Moving and Storage Solutions
Not all moving companies are the same. Some choose to focus on helping those with specific types of relocations and others may choose to help out as many relocation types as they possibly can. For instance, A1 likes to provide their customers with options even if it means they must tailor their customers’ relocation plans accordingly. To provide you with further insight, here are some of the services and features we have available…
- Commercial Moving
- Office Moving
- Retail Moving
- Residential Moves
- Military Moving
- Full Service Packing
- High-Quality Packing Supplies and Materials for Purchase
- Heavy Furniture Moving
- Auto Transport Services
- Full Moving Services
- Storage Options
- Student Relocations
- High Priority Services
- Long Distance Moving
- Overseas Relocations
- Local Relocations
- Multiple Insurance Packages and More…
Preparing for a Move
The best way you can assist the overall advancement of your move is by getting everything ready to go before the day comes where the moving company is due to arrive at your door. How can you do this you ask? Well, there are several tasks you can complete and the best way to stay on top of them all is by keeping a checklist of all the things you must do. Luckily, none of these matters are too arduous and can be done in hardly any time at all and yet by doing them, you’re only ensuring the safety and success of your move and all those involved. Here are some of the things you should have on your moving checklist…
- Don’t let anything get in the way of the movers when they come to load up your things. This means no tripping hazards, clutter lying all over, things hanging from ceilings, and definitely no kids or pets around.
- Make sure all your things are packed according to the moving company’s regulations.
- Have spacious parking for the moving truck. Try to have it as close to the entrance as possible.
- Conduct all service provider transfers and address changes.
- Be present when the movers arrive or at least another responsible party there to greet them and show them inside.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.