Chicago Cheap Moving services
Any form of relocation can be daunting and stressful, but a cross-country move can be even more hectic. You are uprooting your life. Fortunately, you can make your long-stance move a lot easier. One of the best steps can be hiring professional help from the Chicago cheap moving companies and moving to a new country will be quite fun.
Here are four ways to make your relocation smooth and stress-free
Hire a Moving Company
A full-service moving company will handle your interstate and cross-country moves efficiently. You require a trusted company to handle your goods with care from DAY 1. There is a chance you do not want to make more than one trip. More so, shipping your belongings will escalate the prices, and you will get drained financially. Hiring a mover will take the weight off your shoulders and run the moving process efficiently.
How can you find a reputable mover? Let’s see!
- Get quotes from various movers, at least four, and compare the given prices.
- Request for an in-home survey from the movers. The estimator will inspect your household goods and give you an accurate estimate. It will enable you to prepare the moving budget
- Once you get the estimates, analyze them all and choose the winning rate
- After narrowing down the list to at least two movers, check whether they are licensed and insured. More so, ensure the trucks are well-maintained and clearly labeled.
- Read reviews to understand how they treat the customers.
- Check other credentials like registration certificate from the Moving and Storage Association and the DOT number.
- Do not forget to inquire about the experience the mover has. Ask them if they can do the heavy lifting, disassembling and reassembling your furniture. Additionally, they should have exceptional skills in packing household goods, loading the moving track, unloading fragile items and unpacking your assets upon arrival.
- Finally, check the affordability of the mover. Select a company that offers cheap moving services to help you save a few bucks.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Get Rid of Unwanted Belongings
One of the best ways to make your cross-country move hassle-free and cost-effective is by DE cluttering your home. The rates for shipment depends on the weight and size of your luggage. Making it lighter can help you save tons of money.
The moving storage charges also depend on the volume of your items. Make your residential moving process easy by reducing your move. Give out to charities and even the less privileged. It is economical to buy new furniture than carrying the old ones all the way. More so, it will take the crew few minutes to unload your few items.
Bring Your Prized Valuables with You
There is a possibility that you will get worried about your valuables. Despite movers being trained, they can handle your valuables mistakenly and damage them. You can place them in the backseat or trunk, and you will know they are safe.
Start Packing as Soon as Possible
To ensure your commercial or office moving process becomes a success, you are required to pack your goods as early as possible. It applies to both local and long-distance moves. Get help from your friends and relatives. Additionally, you can hire moving labor services for packing items especially the bulky ones like piano, dressers, king-size beds, among many others.
Do you desire to have a stress-free and a fascinating, moving day? Chicago cheap movers ensure your relocation needs are accomplished on time. Our courteous specialists will take you through the entire moving process professionally. Call our office today and have a chance to enjoy a competitive moving price, while filling a free quote!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.