Domestic USA & International House Moving
- Quote Calculator
Expert Movers in Brookfield, Illinois
Buying a new house is one of the most exciting phases of your life. However, a long distance move involves many tasks that are time-consuming and stressful. For example, you will need to clean your old house to receive your security deposit. Consider the following tips for cleaning your home. Also, search among Brookfield Illinois cheap moving companies for a trained mover that offers both moving and cleaning services so that you can have a stress free moving day.
Cleaning Your House When Moving
Purchase cleaning supplies such as vacuum, mops, bucket and scrubbing brushes. Do not purchase harsh chemicals that will damage your furniture. There are numerous environmental friendly cleaning products available in the stores.
Clean your kitchen carefully and remove all oil stains. Clean your fridges, microwave, and stoves before the moving day. Also, clean the appliances that will not be transported to your new house.
- When cleaning your refrigerator, begin by removing the drawers and wash the inner parts thoroughly. Wipe the shelves and place them back.
- Spray your oven with a cleaner and leave it for about one hour. In the meantime, clean other appliances on your list. Clean with sponges and rinse with clean water. Leave it to dry and then use a dry cloth to wipe.
Scrub your sink, bathtub, and toilet. Also, wipe your mirrors and light fixtures. Clean the floor particularly the corners. Check if any repairs are needed and consult a plumber to fix any broken pipes.
Once you have removed all your clothes from the closet, wipe all the shelves. Also when you remove all your furniture, clean the living room. If you will leave some furniture, then move them to one corner and clean the room. Wipe your windows and replace the broken light bulbs.
If your house is too big or you do not have enough time to clean, then search for a professional cleaning company. Different cleaning companies offer their services at varied prices and hence ensure that you make a comparison to identify an affordable service provider.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Factors to Consider When Hiring Illinois Cheap Movers
- Ensure That Your Local Mover Understands Your Needs: As a homeowner, you will have specific moving needs that you want a moving and storage company to meet. Thus, make sure to confirm that you hire a moving storage company that can fulfill all your needs. Confirm the date your trusted movers will transport your belongings and if they can deliver them on time. Also, ensure that you hire an insured mover that will understand the need to protect your valuables.
- Rates: Ask for at least three quotes and determine what you are paying for. Read the quote carefully and verify that all your household goods are included. Find a licensed moving company with low rates and excellent quality services.
- Resources: Relocation involves loading and unloading heavy furniture hence the need for heavy lifting equipment. Search for an office moving company that has the right tools and moving trucks to do its job efficiently. Also, interstate and cross country moving services have adequate resources for transporting your office items to another country.
Book us for Cheap Moving Services
We are among the Brookfield Illinois cheap moving companies that handle both commercial and residential moving services. We will provide moving boxes to ensure that your office items are safe. We are a full service moving that offers packing and unpacking services and storage services. Our courteous employees are ready to answer all your questions regarding moving to your new house. Ask for a free estimate today, and let us plan your move together..