- Avondale Cheap Movers Near Me
- Hiring Professional Movers
- The Cost Of Moving
- Explanation Of Non-Binding Quotes
- What Affects The Final Cost Of My Moving Services?
- About A1’S Moving And Storage Solutions
- Preparing For A Move
Avondale Cheap Movers Near Me
Moving out of Avondale, Arizona is much less strenuous with a handy, experienced moving company by your side. Many people tend to think that hiring a mover will cost them a pretty penny but this isn’t necessarily true. Actually, moving companies present very reasonable rates and are known for their cost efficiency. Not to mention, they’re help is hardly comparable. With all that they are willing to care for during your relocation, you will find that you have plenty of time to focus your attention on other matters. So, now that it’s time to for you to start looking for the right moving company to hire, we’re here to lend you some helpful, friendly and professional advice.
Hiring Professional Movers
It doesn’t take much to find a moving company to hire for the job but it does take some effort to find the right one. To get the best bang for your buck and a moving company that you can trust to handle your things, it’s is wise to know what characteristics prove the mover is worthy of hiring. To ensure that you employ the right company, we’d like to provide you with some tips…
- Always compare moving companies and take time to research many of the ones near your home in Avondale. Look over their websites and call in if you have questions or concerns. Write down some of the things you liked about the mover along with their contact info.
- Make sure the moving companies you have interest in carry the proper licensing, certifications and registrations. This includes licensing through the State of Arizona and a USDOT number.
- A good reputation is important. Check review sites to see what previous customers have to say about their experience with the moving company. The mover should have positive feedback and high ratings.
- Obviously, the moving company you employ should have a diverse assortment of moving and storage services or at the very least, a solution to your relocation needs even if they must modify your plan.
- When you hire a moving company you can expect to receive insurance coverage as mandated by the state. However, the state only sets a minimum that the movers must abide by so always ask about the insurance coverage and whether or not you can pay a small fee to insure your things even further.
- It is extremely nice when a moving company provides customer service assistance around the clock or at least during business hours. Their customer service staff should be extraordinarily helpful.
The Cost of Moving
The price you pay for moving and/or storage services is dependent on a lot of factors. This is why many moving companies can’t give out honest totals until either an appraisal of the home has been completed or the entire relocation has already been fulfilled. So, to ease the minds of all those looking for professional moving assistance, you will find that most movers offer quick, free estimates either by phone or online calculator.
Explanation of Non-Binding Quotes
As stated above, you can receive free quotes by phone or by using the mover’s online calculator. Both of these are simple to ways to get a non-binding estimate. It’s just important that you remember these quotes are only to provide you with an idea of what your relocation may cost through that particular mover.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
When you call in for your quick quote, you will have the opportunity to talk with one of the customer service reps. You can ask questions and gather more info about the company. Quotes over the phone also tend to be a little more accurate than the online calculator estimates given.
Online calculator quotes are more preferred by some since it doesn’t require that you speak with a representative for the company directly. Instead, you fill out the form found on the mover’s website and submit it. Once submitted, you will usually receive a free quote by email within minutes.
What Affects the Final Cost of My Moving Services?
- The cost of gas at the time of the move
- How far the movers must travel to reach the destination point from Avondale
- How much all your stuff weighs
- What services you’d like to take advantage of
- Whether or not special equipment or extra help will be necessary
About A1’s Moving and Storage Solutions
Some moving companies focus on specific types of moves and services while others extend what they have to offer as much as possible. For instance, A1 has an abundance of moving and storage solutions. We have never really had a problem fulfilling a customer’s needs when it came to their relocation, no matter how difficult it may have been or how big or far it was. We even tailor plans if we need to so that we can ensure our customers’ satisfaction. Here are some examples of what we have available…
- Local Moving
- State to State Moving
- Cross Country Moving
- Overseas Moving
- Office Moving
- Commercial Moving
- Residential Moving
- Student Moves
- Military Moves
- Various Storage Options
- Car Shipping Services
- Full Packing Services
- Tracking Services and More…
Preparing for a Move
The act of preparing for your relocation is solely your responsibility. Fortunately, none of it is that difficult to achieve and your attention in the matter will only guarantee a safer, more successful move. To ensure your move goes along without a hitch, you must first make sure everything is packed to go in time- not just packed but packed properly. Everything in the home must also be picked up so that there is nothing in the way of the movers as they go through the home collecting your belongings.
To make things even easier, don’t allow anyone else in the home on the day the mover’s are suppose to come to start loading. It’s best to have kids and pets watched over by a family member to avoid any possible risks. Before the movers leave your home, gather their contact information so you can reach them while they’re enroute, if you must.