Cheap Movers in Atmore
No one honestly looks forward to the moving process even if there is some excitement in the fact that you’re leaving behind Atmore heading to a place with new beginnings. There is so much involved in relocation that taking it on without the help of experts will certainly overwhelm you. Hiring movers and handlers to transport your Atmore home’s contents is less detrimental on your finances and the amount of responsibility you’d otherwise face.
Use the Internet to compile a small list of prospective movers. You can check over their websites and gather information about each one by doing a little research. This is the most efficient and quickest way to find movers that have a particularly great following.
Hiring Professional Movers
Finding an economical, practical yet trustworthy mover to employ is crucial if you must have faith in them to handle your possessions with care. Believe it or not, there are some movers out there that only wish to rip you off. Here are some of the aulities your mover should possess:
- If a moving company is authentic, they’ll have insurance plans for their customers.
- All movers must be licensed by their state and carry other such certifications as deemed necessary by local and national authorities.
- The moving company you choose to hire should have valid proof of their history in the industry.
- The reviews, testimonials and ratings left from past customers will validate their success.
- Only the most durable and modern equipment and technology will be used to carry out each relocation safely.
- Anytime you have a question you can call in and have it answered by eager to help customer service reps.
- A variety of moving and storage services should be offered to make it easier for you to get the exact relocation services you seek from the mover.
You will want to feel that you can trust the mover you choose to hire. Never rush your research or stop searching once you see the extremely low rates offered by a mover that carries very few attributes. Don’t stop searching until you’re sure you’re hiring a mover you can put your faith into.
The Cost of Moving
Although it is usually always affordable, the cost of your move is perhaps the thing weighing on your mind the most. However, as you call around gathering quotes to compare between movers, don’t expect to receive any honest totals, at least not yet. There are certain things a mover must take into consideration before they can give you a true quote including:
- The distance between both locations
- The current cost of fuel
- The time of year
- The services you desire
- Whether or not the customer qualifies for any discounts
- The total weight of your home’s contents
Moving Company Discounts and Promotions
Many moving companies will offer savings to their customers in one way or another. Seasonal deals and promotions, discounts and coupons are all forms of savings you may find offered by a mover. See if their website states anything regarding reductions in the cost of moving services. Otherwise, inquire about the mover’s current running promotions and discounts when you call them for more info.
Active and inactive military men and women, college students and seniors are a few people that can usually reap the benefits of a mover’s price deductions. There are quite a few reasons why a mover might run a promotion or offer a deal. Off-season deals, holiday deals and other annual deals aren’t uncommon to find amongst residential moving companies. See what you qualify for through the mover. In some instances, you will find a relocation company that has online coupons and codes you can use for reductions on your bill.
About A1’s Moving and Storage Solutions
It is best to have a wide range of moving services to choose from. That’s why A1 has an abundance of options to offer those that come to them for moving assistance. We want to appeal to the needs and budgets of everyone. So to try and keep our customers satisfied, here is what we have to offer:
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.Commercial and Office Relocations Residential Apartment and House Moving Military Relocations Door to Door Delivery Full Service Packing Packing Supplies and Materials for Sale Heavy Equipment and Furniture Moving Auto Transport Services Full Moving Services Student Moves High Priority Services Long Distance Moving International Moving Local Moving
Preparing for a Move
Preparing for a move is one of the most important things you can do to maintain organization and assure everything goes as planned. To help you better prepare, here are some tips:
- Pack, label and tape up all boxes.
- Pack away one room at a time and push all boxes to the side by the wall.
- Mark all boxes so that they’re easy to identify and read. If you have fragile items in the box, make sure it is listed clearly for the movers to see.n
- Even though many movers write their own inventory list, it’s good to have your own to refer to as well.
- Clean the home before and after the movers are through with their business there.
- Either you or another responsible person will need to be present at both locations on the days the movers are due to show up.
- Always pay for insurance through the moving company. Knowing your goods’ value are protected is a big weight off your shoulders.
- Ask a relative to take the kids and pets on moving days.
- Have all rooms and hallways clean so that the handlers can come in and do their job without worry.
Make moving day easier on everyone by having the entryways, stairways and hallways cleared from mess. Keep cool refreshments and even snacks out for those helping. Try to have everything prepared and ready by the date booked with the mover.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.