Cheap Movers in Arizona
Are you thinking about moving out of your Arizona home? If so, there is no greater way to do so than with the help of professional movers. It’s easy to find honorable yet affordable movers throughout the state so don’t hesitate to search for the one you can trust to hire for your relocation. They are out there. It just takes a little effort and research to find the right one with prices that you can afford. To help you get started, we would like to take this opportunity to give you some helpful guidance, advice and information.
Hiring Professional Movers
To hire the moving company that is best for your relocation circumstances, jump on the Internet to search for “affordable movers near me” and you will immediately pull up a ton of results. Go through all your options carefully. You want to look for specific traits held by each mover to make sure they are legitimate professionals in the industry. Of course, you’re probably not too sure what to look for so here is a list of some of the most important attributes a mover should have…
- A multitude of services and helpful features or at least the capability to modify your plan however necessary.
- Years of experience in the moving industry.
- Licensing through the State of Arizona, certifications from local, state and federal agencies, and registration through the USDOT.
- Insurance coverage that meet the principles set by the state.
- Staff members ready to answer the phones and help customers with all their concerns and questions.
- Reasonable prices and no anticipation for payment upfront or until the relocation has been completed.
- Their reputation among past clients should remain positive as showcased through reviews and ratings.
Now that you know the qualities a mover should have, maybe you would like to know how employing a moving company could benefit you. Here are just a few of the advantages you can expect…
- More time to spend on other facets of the relocation such as utility, job and school transfers, and making travel arrangements, etc.
- You’ll pay out much less to get the move completed.
- The entire process of the move is at less risk when handled by professionals.
- You won’t have as much responsibility or stress.
- You won’t be put at any risk and neither will your belongings.
- You stuff is in safe, trained and experienced hands and also further protected by insurance coverage.
- Your relocation will get done in a much quicker timeframe.
The Cost of Moving
The cost of your move through professionals is hard to predict right away. So much so that even the movers must obtain certain information before they can even begin calculating a final total. With that being said, here are some of the things that affect the cost of your move…
- The distance that the movers must travel to reach both locations.
- The price for fuel per gallon.
- The time of year the move is to take place.
- How much your stuff weighs.
- What services you chose.
- How much time and labor is necessary to fulfill the relocation successfully.
- How many rooms are in the home.
- If you get to take advantage of any discounts or promotions held by the company.
Although it is more affordable to hire movers, you may be wondering if there are any other ways to ensure that the cost of your move is kept as low as possible. Lucky for you, there are a few ways…
- Save boxes, newspapers, linens and even paper plates for packaging purposes. You can use these materials to fill in the voids left in boxes or to wrap furniture and glassware.
- Go through your things and throw away anything that no longer serves a purpose. This will lighten the weight of the things the movers must transport which ultimately reduces your cost for the move. You can also sell some of your stuff to earn extra cash.
- Opt out of full service moving or full packing services. Packing on your own will help you save money on the relocation. Although it is more responsibility, it will reduce the final cost.
- Don’t forget to see if you qualify for any reductions such as military, senior citizen or student discounts. Some movers offer annual sales or price drops during slower months.
About A1’s Moving and Storage Solutions
Not all moving companies can assist various types of moves. Most of them prefer to focus on specific kinds of relocations instead of opening up a multitude of options. While this may be easier on the mover, it makes the hunt for a moving company that much harder on the potential customer. Well, don’t get too worried. Some companies, like A1 offer tons of options including the ability to customize plans accordingly. Here are some of the moving types, services and features that A1 has to offer…
- Commercial and Office Relocations
- Residential Apartment and House Moving
- Military Relocations
- Door to Door Delivery
- Full Service Packing
- Heavy Equipment, Furniture and Appliance Moving
- Car Shipping Services
- Full Moving Services
- Student Moves
- High Priority Services
- Long Distance Moving
- International Moving
- Local Moving
- Storage Services of All Kinds
- Insurance Options
- Satellite Tracking and More…
Preparing for a Move
The best way to guarantee a smooth moving process is by doing your part in the preparation. You will have very little responsibility during the move but it you are definitely obligated to help prepare. By doing so, you are protecting the condition of your property as well as those sent by the moving company to help. Here are some of the things you must complete before moving day…
- Your Arizona home mustn’t have any clutter or debris lying around. All entryways should be clear and easy to navigate through. You don’t want the movers to be at risk of injury or accident.
- Have water or drinks for the movers as they work.
- Don’t have pets or kids around the house while the experts are there.
- Make sure you give the proper paperwork and information to the movers as they request.
- Have a parking space cleared.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com