- Chaska Long Distance Moving Companies
- Top Tips To Make Your Move Easy
- Why You Should Hire A Professional Moving Company
- Ways To Find The Right Moving Company
- Out Of State Movers Near Me
- Services Offered
- Why Hire A-1 Auto Transport?
- Hire Us
Chaska Long Distance Moving Companies
If you're planning to relocate to Chaska, hiring a moving company based in Minnesota is a viable option. Not only are we familiar with the region, we offer high-quality services at affordable rates. We have a team of professionals who will ensure your move is as smooth as possible. We take the burden of moving off your shoulders and help you settle fast. Our services include residential moving, commercial moving, and vehicle transport among others.
Top tips to make your move easy
- Pack a few essentials to help you get through the first day at your new home. Include items like utensils, coffee, snacks, clothes, chargers, and toiletries and make sure they are loaded last and unloaded first for easy access.
- Start planning at least 4 weeks in advance. You have a lot of packing to do and starting early will ensure you have ample time to pack everything well. You also need to book your mover early so that you can move when it’s convenient for you.
- Purge your items. Set aside a box to throw in stuff you don’t need anymore. Items that are still in good condition can be donated to charity or given to friends. You can also hold a garage sale or list your items on eBay.
- Label each box to make it easy for the movers when unloading. Don’t give too much information on what’s inside the boxes. A brief description will suffice. This way, you'll protect your items from prying eyes.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-241-3110 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you should hire a professional moving company
- Time management: Most people don’t have time to plan and execute a move unless they take time off work. To avoid this, consider hiring a professional mover. They know how complicated a move can be and will do everything to ensure things go as planned. Your daily work routine won't be affected and your move will proceed without complications.
- You work less: When you hire a professional moving company, you are handing over labor to people that are good at handling household items. The strenuous work of packing and carrying the boxes when loading and unloading can be overwhelming and there's no one better at this than trained professionals. They are in good physical shape and will carry out the hard work and save you from sore muscles.
- They are fast: Movers work with speed and agility. They want you to settle quickly and get back on your feet within the shortest time possible. They have trucks of different sizes to fit your stuff on a single trip. They can load your belongings fast and save you time that you can use to carry out other tasks.
- Your items are protected: Items break during a move. But if handled by professionals, chances of damage could greatly be reduced. Hiring a professional moving company guarantees the safety of your items. They provide adequate insurance which means your items are covered. This makes you eligible for compensation in case of any damages.
Ways to find the right moving company
Recommendations from people you trust can help you find a reliable moving company quickly. Ask your friends, neighbors or family members if they have moved recently. The information you get will help you determine the company that fits your preferences.
Read customer reviews from a trusted site like the Better Business Bureau. Customers leave comments based on their experience with moving companies. Check the complaints section to see how many have been lodged against your moving company. A reputable mover strives to respond to claims quickly to try and resolve them.
Has your mover complied with the federal and state regulations? Interstate movers are required to have a license from the FMCSA. They are issued a USDOT Number to be displayed in any form of advertising. In-state movers should have a license from the Minnesota Department of Transportation.
Out of State Movers Near Me
- Storage facilities
- International moves
- Military relocation
- Long distance moving
- Vehicle transport
- Residential moving
- Commercial moving
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
We take pride in being the most committed moving company in Minnesota and beyond. Since our establishment, we've made it our mission to offer world-class services no matter the size of your move. A-1 Auto Transport is trusted by thousands of people we have moved for over 25 years. Our emphasis is on quality and affordability.
For outstanding and professional moving services, book your date now by calling us on 888-241-3110. Get free moving quotes by filling out the form at the top of this page.