Charlotte Long Distance Moving Companies
Charlotte is located in Eaton County, Michigan. It enjoys close proximity to Lansing, the capital city of the state. The city was a huge manufacturer of automobiles in the 19th century. It still has museums, auto tracks and festivals commemorating the good old days. The climate around South Michigan is usually hot and humid for 7-8 months annually and Charlotte is no exception. Long distance moves can be stressful when handled by an inexperienced mover. A-1 Auto Transport is the most experienced and trusted mover in the city and we also provide vehicle relocation services. Move to a new city and try out different experiences. Get to learn a new language or different work techniques and discover abilities you never knew you had.
Why you need a professional mover
- Professionalism: Moving companies handle the customer and their items in the most professional manner. The company uses official and respectable language. They have a dedicated customer support page that is open 24/7. They swiftly respond to any queries and offer acceptable solutions. The team on the ground is easy to approach and only leave once they are done with the move.
- Accurate pricing: People often base the decision about their type of move on price. They often forget to include the moving services, risks and time involved. Professional movers provide a free estimate with each move they conduct. You know from the beginning, the amount that will be used. They also provide moving tips which reduce the moving cost and time. The company also includes unforeseen circumstances which ensure they do not overrun your budget.
- Smooth transition: Long distance moves are cumbersome due to the distance, time and number of items. These tasks are too much and often make the move stressful. Moving companies have adequate personnel and advanced equipment which make the move safe and swift. They also communicate with you along the moving process to keep you at ease. Most professional moving companies have superb customer service and a 98% chance of success.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to choose a reliable moving company
Ask for referrals from friends or real estate agents. Ask them about their moving experience and useful moving tips. They are more reliable since you trust them and know they have no agenda against a moving company.
Use the Michigan Movers Association to find movers operating within the state. The members have to abide by the association’s professional code of ethics. They have to read the customer their rights and responsibilities before signing the agreement. They can also guide you on selecting the best mover based on your needs.
Enter an interstate moving company’s USDOT number at the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration to view its compliance record. Check that they have a valid interstate carrier number and insurance.
Use credible review sites like Transportreviews.com to view previous customer experiences. They have useful moving tips and step by step guides in choosing the best moving company.
Lastly, check whether the company has won any award. A reputable moving company should have at least an environmental, customer support or delivery award. This displays incredible services.
How to make your move flawless
- Hire a moving company and set a moving date when fewer people are moving. This falls between the months of October and April. The moving charges are also reduced.
- Any company that consolidates your move should reduce the price due to altering the delivery window.
- Downsize your move by selling and donating items you no longer need. These items are cumbersome and use up unnecessary space in your new premises. Begin packing a week in advance to ensure you have maximum time and energy on moving day.
- Pack a first night bag with items like fresh clothes, cooking essentials and They help you recover the first few days before unpacking.
- Make copies of important documents and move them yourself. You can also save them electronically.
A-1 Auto Transport moving services
- Residential moves
- Full-service moves
- Senior moves
- Local moves
- Furniture moves
- State to state moves
- Corporate relocations
- Senior moves
- Door to door relocations
- Military moves
Why consider A-1 Auto Transport?
Our customer base has grown to hundreds of thousands due to the referrals and repeat customers we get annually. This displays the confidence customers have in our services. We are rated 5 stars by Transportreviews.com and have several awards to prove our incredible services.
Get in touch, call us on 1-888-509-3213 or check out A-1 Auto Transport. Sample our amazing offers and unbeatable prices. Fill out the form at the top of our page and get a free moving quotation.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.