- Car Transport Charleston Near Me
- Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Using Charleston Vehicle Transport Companies
- Ship Car To Another State
- Cost To Ship Car To Another State
- Interstate Towing
- Transport Car To Another State
- Charleston Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Other Charleston Resources
- Charleston Neighborhood Areas We Serve
- Charleston Includes Zip Codes
Car Transport Charleston Near Me
The largest city in West Virginia is also the capital city, situated in an area where the Elk River meets the Kanawha River. There are a little more than a quarter million people living in the larger area, with just a quarter of that living in the city itself. In fact, Charleston has the second largest metro area behind the Huntington region of the state. While Charleston is the most populated city in this small state, it is the least populated of all of the state capitals in America. It is where the West Virginia Air National Guard is located, as well as the West Virginia Wild minor league baseball team.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Charleston to Indianapolis||$312||312 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Charleston to New York||$398||531 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Charleston to Kansas City||$566||755 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Houston to Charleston||$698||1164 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Portland to Charleston||$1018||2545 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Salt Lake City to Charleston||$1093||1823 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Charleston to Los Angeles||$1165||2331 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Charleston to Phoenix||$1177||1962 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Charleston Vehicle Transport Companies
Before you choose a company to transport a vehicle to the area, keep some guidelines in mind:
- Experience matters: Not all vehicle shipping companies offer the same breadth of experience; in fact, some have more experience shipping in certain areas of the country over others. Keep this in mind when you are making a choice to go with one over another.
- Price is not the only consideration: While it is a major one, the length of time it will take to ship your vehicle, as well as the reputation of the company doing the shipping matters as well. Keep all of these things in mind as you make your choice.
- Require proof of insurance ahead of booking: It might seem like something that is no big deal at first. However, if a company cannot provide insurance, then you might end up coming out of pocket to pay for damages to your vehicle that occurred during shipping because the company’s policy was invalid.
For more information visit the official website.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Charleston Auto Transport Companies Directory
Angel's Auto Transport
This transport company is just outside of Charleston, which makes it a popular choice for anyone that needs to get a car, boat or motorcycle to West Virginia’s capital city. It is an affordable option for transport and has a solid reputation for easily getting vehicles from one point to the next without incident.
5715 Kanawha Turnpike
St. Albans, WV 25177
City Auto Transport
Located in Mount Sterling, this company services much of West Virginia. It is budget-friendly and offers all of the typical transport services, including enclosed auto shipping and open air options. The company has been in business for more than a decade and knows the area well, as indicated by many of the customer reviews that it enjoys in the online realm.
220 Windsor Drive
Mount Sterling, KY 40353
Taylor Auto Transport
This transport company is an hour or two away from Charleston in Dayton, but for those looking for a well-established company, this is a viable option. The company will bring your vehicle to Charleston for a nominal fee within your transport pricing, and this is a good option for those that are willing to pay for door-to-door delivery.
3523 E 3rd St
Elk Auto Transport
Those looking for an option from the south can find what they are looking for in Elk, over the border in North Carolina. The company services West Virginia as well and has a long standing reputation for excellence and quality. It offers safe and reliable auto shipping and has an excellent safety record.
414 Johnson Ridge Road
Elkin, NC 28621
Other Charleston Resources
Charleston Wikipedia Page - everything you need to know about the city of Charleston.
University Of Charleston- For 125 years, UC has been helping students prepare for a life of enlightened living, productive work, and community involvement. Whether you are a graduating high school senior, transfer student or a working adult, UC has a wide range of programs that prepare students for a life of opportunity in a rewarding career.
Charleston On Craigslist - local classifieds and forums for jobs, housing, for sale, personals, services, local community, and events.
Charleston Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our auto transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
|Kanawha City||Airport Village||West Side|
Charleston includes ZIP codes
25301, 25302, 25303, 25304, 25305, 25306, 25309, 25311, 25312, 25313, 25314, 25315, 25317, 25320, 25321, 25322, 25323, 25324, 25325, 25326, 25327, 25328, 25329, 25330, 25331, 25332, 25333, 25334, 25335, 25336, 25337, 25338, 25339, 25350, 25356, 25357, 25358, 25360, 25361, 25362, 25364, 25365, 25375, 25387, 25389, 25392, 25396.