Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Champlin, Minnesota
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Champlin Long Distance Moving Companies
Champlin is a city in Hennepin County, Minnesota. It’s relatively quiet compared with the suburbs of Minneapolis. This is a favourite with residents seeking to live away from the hustle and bustle of industrial areas and heavily urbanized cities. Champlin has the Schmidt State Wildlife Management Area that houses rescued animals and rehabilitates extinct plant species. Andrew Park has a professional sprinting track, skiing and modern swimming pools. No matter your reason to move to Champlin, A-1 Auto Transport will offer incredible and affordable services. You can design your move and vehicle relocation and we’ll assist you in making it a success.
Why a moving company is necessary
- Peace of mind: Moving is demanding, especially for first timers. You need stamina, skills and equipment to make the process successful. All the items need to be packed efficiently and delivered within a set time. Delays might lead to additional expenses. It’s advisable to use moving companies since they have the experience, household items permits and the right equipment. This ensures they deliver your items safely and promptly. In case of accidents or delays, they are covered by insurance and replacement respectively.
- Little/zero accidents: When moving, you are bound to encounter a few hitches. Your friends may pack your items poorly which results in damages in transit. They may also slip along the stairs and smash your valuable items. Worst case scenario, they injure themselves. You have to cater for their medical bills and hope they don’t sue you. Professional movers are experienced to protect themselves and your items. There are little/zero cases of accidents when using professional movers.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find a reliable mover
Use the American Movers and Storage Association to find reliable state to state moving companies. They register the best moving companies and monitor their performance frequently. Any mover that does not provide quality and honest services is fined or deregistered. They use the Promover sign to weed out rogue movers.
Use the Minnesota Transport Services Association for local moving companies. The association is over a hundred years old. They have vast experience in the moving industry. Choose the most experienced members to ease your moving process.
Ensure state to state moving companies have a valid household items moving license from the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association. Use the association to verify the company’s safety rating, resources and physical addresses. In case anything sounds fishy or the mover provides substandard services, you can lodge a complaint with the association.
Check how the Better Business Bureau assesses moving companies. They have professional services which rely on customer reviews, the resources a mover owns and the services they provide. Since the organization is strict in its services, only reliable movers have been accredited. The accredited companies have to operate in accordance with the organization’s code of ethics. They have an efficient arbitration programme when resolving customer-mover disagreements.
Tips to make your move easy
- Move during the winter or spring season. Moving conditions are favourable in terms of moving charges and availability of reliable moving companies.
- Begin packing weeks in advance. Call friends and relatives to assist with packing non-breakables like clothing. Ensure you provide refreshments to keep them hydrated. You need adequate rest between packing and moving day since the trip ahead is tiresome and time-consuming.
- If you lack the required packing skills or time, you can use A-1 Auto Transport’s full service move. We pack, load, deliver and arrange the items in the house to your liking.
- Consider selling or donating items you don’t need. Keep the receipts since you can use them to claim tax benefits.
- Separate personal and valuable items and move them by your means. The company’s liability is limited to 60cents a pound. If the items get damaged in the movers’ hands, the repayment cost will only cover a small percentage of the actual value.
- Scope the new premises in advance and acquaint yourself with the amenities and locals.
Why hire A1-Auto Transport?
Our track record on customer satisfaction is evident through the 5-star ratings we have from several verified customer review websites. With A-1 Auto Transport, you can relax knowing your items are in the hands of professionals.
Our moving services
- Door to door relocations
- International moves
- Pool table moves
- Piano moves
- Senior moves
- College moves
- Vacation moves
- Storage services
Try us out, visit our page and feel free to engage our customer support team. Fill out our form at the top of the page and get free professional moving advice. Call us on 1-888-509-3213 and we’ll be glad to make your move smooth and stress free.