Ceres Long Distance Moving Companies
Ceres is a beautiful city located in Stanislaus County, California. The city has eleven parks with the largest being Ceres River Bluff Regional Park. Moving comes with its share of hard work. Packing, unpacking, looking for trucks and people to load and unload can be overwhelming. At A-1 Auto Transport, we understand this too well. That’s why we offer the best moving solutions that will give you a flawless experience.
Tips to ease your move
- Look for a moving company with affordable rates and high-quality services. This will enable you to save on moving costs.
- Get plenty of packing boxes with strong edges to keep your items intact. It’s a good idea to get brand new boxes to avoid chances of exposing your household items to chemicals and parasites.
- Label your boxes. Use different colours for the different rooms in the house. Have red for the kitchen, blue for the living room etc. This will greatly simplify unpacking for you.
- To have a smooth moving experience, make an early booking with your moving company. This will not only help you get organized but also ensure that you move within the time that you have planned.
- Reduce clutter by getting rid of items you no longer use. Donate, sell or dispose what you no longer need.
- Take pictures of the cords connecting your television and other electronics so that you can easily plug them back when you get to the new house.
Why you need to hire a professional moving company
- Equipment: Moving requires the use of equipment to help lift heavy and bulky items. Since you can’t afford such equipment, you need the services of professional movers. They are able to dismantle furniture and reassemble it back at your new house. With professional movers, you won’t have to worry about lifting your heavy furniture.
- Time saving: Packing is not a one-night job. It’s a physically demanding exercise that will leave you drained. Professional movers will do all your packing, unpacking, loading and unloading. This leaves you with time to complete other pending tasks.
- Helps in budgeting: Professional movers provide free quotes to interested clients. This is beneficial because you get to work out your calculations and determine if your finances will be sufficient for the exercise even before you hire them.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find a reliable moving company
- A moving company’s experience matters greatly if you are looking to have a seamless relocation process. They know the best routes to follow and carry out research on your region, before the move to make sure they comply with the state laws.
- Use the internet to search for and shortlist a number of movers. From your list, look for rates, types of services offered and the legitimacy of the moving company. While a moving company may have low priced services, check carefully to ensure there are no hidden charges and that they deliver quality services.
- To avoid running into unscrupulous movers, confirm that the moving company is fully licensed and authorized to operate. The FMCSA registers and issues licenses to moving companies that have complied with the set regulations. Interstate movers must obtain a USDOT Number which permits them to traverse the different states. The USDOT Number should be printed on the side of the trucks.
- A reliable moving company responds to consumer complaints promptly and tries to solve them. Avoid companies with a lot of complaints. The Better Business Bureau provides a platform where customers may check the reviews of different moving companies.
A-1 Auto Transport offers the following services:
- Vehicle transport
- Moving storage services
- Office moving
- Furniture relocation (including pool table)
- Long distance moving
- Interstate and coast to coast relocation
- Door to door moving
- Military moving
- International moving
- Full-service moving (packing and unpacking)
- Cheap Ceres movers
- Same day moves
Why use A-1 Auto Transport?
A-1 Auto Transport treats their customers professionally and ensures delivery of first class moving services. For over 20 years, we have been moving satisfied customers locally and internationally. We have a highly trained team of experts who handle your household items with utmost care for a safe, secure and efficient relocation. At A-1 Auto Transport, customer needs are our priority.
Call us today
Get in touch with us by calling 888-509-3213, toll-free, to get personalized advice and services made just for you. Fill out the form at the top of this page to get your free moving estimates.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.