Centralia Long Distance Moving Companies
Sometimes moving to a new city isn’t a matter of choice. Different circumstances may force you to relocate be it to join college or for work. Having a partner who understands the significance of your move and has all the resources to make your transition smooth is a sure way to achieve your moving goals. A-1 Auto Transport, Illinois, will walk with you every step of the way to make sure your move to Centralia flows without a hitch. Our services which include vehicle transport, are reliable and affordable.
5 great tips for moving house
- Stay organized. To avoid the last minute rush, start preparing early by gathering plenty of packing boxes, creating a list that will guide you to accomplish each task, and looking for a reliable moving company to hire. This will ensure your move is less stressful and more organized.
- When you have all the packing supplies, start packing your belongings at least six weeks in advance. Start with the items that are not used frequently as you move your way up to the kitchen and other rooms.
- Ask your moving company to provide you with a list of items they won’t move. These include acids, guns, ammunition, gasoline, houseplants and paint thinner among others. You may consider giving some of the items to friends or family or make other transport arrangements.
- Set aside a bag or suitcase to pack your essential items. You might not be able to settle down in one day, so having a few items like toothbrushes, toiletries, a change of clothes and chargers separately packed will help you survive until you finish unpacking.
- Snap a few pictures of how the cords are connected to your electronic devices. Alternatively, you can use colored stickers and stick the same color to each socket and the end of the cords. This way, you’ll have an easy time reconnecting them in your new home.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need a professional moving company
- Safety: Heavy lifting may cause back strains, or you may injure your legs when you drop an item. With professional movers, everything is under control. They have the skills to ensure your belongings are handled with care. The movers know how to collaborate when moving heavy items like the fridge and sofa.
- Detailed estimates: Professional movers coordinate every aspect of your move, and part of their job is sending inspectors to assess what you own and give you an estimate of the moving cost. Having these details will help you plan your budget more effectively.
- Familiarity: When you hire a professional mover, they take the time to study your region to determine the best routes and neighborhoods to use when dispatching your items. They make sure they observe the regulations of the city or state you’re relocating to so that you experience a move without complications.
How to find the best moving company
Be thorough when researching the moving company you intend to hire. Find out the types of services they offer such as packing services and storage options. Movers provide different services, and research will help you pick one that will meet your requirements.
Read the online reviews of different movers on trusted sites like mymovingreviews.com and the Better Business Bureau. Majority of customers who have moved in the past willingly share their experience with a particular mover. Use this information to decide whether or not to hire a specific moving company.
You don’t want to risk the safety and security of your household items by working with a moving company that’s not licensed and insured. Confirm that they have the legal documents to carry out a move by searching the company name in the FMCSA database. Also, make sure you verify the insurance status of the company with the Licensing and Insurance Public.
We offer the following services
- Long distance moving
- Military moving
- Door to door relocation
- Interstate moving
- Corporate moving
- Office relocation residential moving
- Full-services pack (packing and unpacking)
- Vehicle transport
- Cheap Centralia movers
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
Our company has well-trained employees who are committed to delivering exceptional moving services. We are well-established, and you can trust us to handle your belongings with efficiency. Our trucks are well maintained, and we use modern equipment to ensure the safety of your household items. When you hire A-1 Auto Transport, you can rest assured that your move will be as seamless as possible because we are that good.
Give us a call
For more information on our services, don’t hesitate to call our direct line 888-509-3213. Get free instant moving quotes by completing the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.