Fresno California is once again playing host to the annual Central California Auto Show! The event will include hundreds of 2016 models of cars, trucks, SUVs, crossovers, and alternative fuel vehicles. One of the unique features and best parts of the Central California Auto Show is being able to test drive a host of new vehicles. This gives attendees the opportunity to try out a vehicle before making a big purchase, or just take a car you’ve always wanted for a spin. Make sure to get there early though, because test drives are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. This event is made possible in part by the Downtown Fresno Partnership.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Date: November 20-22, 2015
Location: Fresno Convention & Entertainment Center in Fresno, CA.
- Facebook: //www.facebook.com/CentralCaliforniaAutoShow
- Twitter: //twitter.com/fresnoautoshow
- Instagram: //instagram.com/fresnoautoshow/
Tickets: Admission is FREE for all 3 days of the show. Attendees also get a free 1 year subscription to Motor Trend magazine, courtesy of the Fresno-Clovis New Car Dealers Association.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?