Cedarville, Arkansas Professional Auto Shipping
Cedarville is a small city in northwestern Arkansas. The city is part of the Fort Smith Arkansas and Oklahoma metro area and offers a great view of the Ozark National Forest as well as many routes to shopping, dining, indoor and outdoor entertainment and activities and many other amenities.
Cedarville is a touristy city where people come to hike and camp in the mountain wilderness as well as shop for local souvenirs, dine on locally prepared barbecue and other Arkansas cuisine and enjoy a quieter side of life not found in larger cities and towns. Employment can be found in a wide variety of industries ranging from transportation and manufacturing to food services, hotels and lodging and retail shops as well as construction, administration and many others.
Further information on Arkansas car shipping.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Cedarville to Houston||$395||527 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Nashville to Cedarville||$499||499 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Cedarville to Minneapolis||$540||720 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Columbus to Cedarville||$621||828 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Cedarville to Raleigh||$622||1037 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Cedarville||$698||1164 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Cedarville to Salt Lake City||$798||1331 miles||4 - 6 days|
|San Jose to Cedarville||$1066||1777 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Shipping to Cedarville
Moving to a new area can be a very exciting time. It can also be filled with stress as you try to secure moving services, auto transport, and other moving related services. When it is time for you to hire a company to transport your car, be sure to keep the following tips in mind to assist with keeping cost down as much as possible and making sure you do what you can to make sure your car is protected during transport:
- Do your research. Make sure you contact several companies and ask as many questions as possible to learn about their services, how they price transport and how their customer service handles communication with customers.
- Watch out for companies that bait you with a seriously low price. Most quality companies will have rates that are comparable to others in the industry. Rates that are extremely low will often rise after you hire the company.
- Find out how long a company has been in business. In general, it is usually best to hire a company that has been in business for at least a few years.
- Ask to see the insurance certificate to make sure they have valid insurance. Also check the insurance paperwork carefully and see what the coverage amount is and exactly what will be covered in case of an accident. Auto transport will not cover personal property nor will it usually cover damages created by natural disasters, hail or other situations that are out of human control.
- Keep the weight down on your car by removing items that are not necessary. Tool boxes, spare seats, and even too much fuel can add weight to a vehicle. You should have no more than a half tank of fuel when the car is loaded. Weight adds cost to the price of transport.
- Remove all personal items as they are not covered by auto transport insurance. The USDOT does not allow auto transporters to haul personal items and leaving anything inside the car can risk the driver being ticketed and fined.
Cedarville Auto Transport Directory
Greg’s Too is a small, privately owned and operated business that provides many auto related services including local and statewide towing and general auto transport, auto repair work in the local shop as well as emergency roadside assistance and guardian DUI services for local law enforcement. They also offer off road recovery and can handle large fleets of vehicles or single vehicle transport requests. They are licensed and insured as well as bonded and registered with the USDOT.
6800 Phoenix Avenue, Fort Smith, Arkansas 72903
Eddies 24 Hour Towing
Eddie’s 24 Hour Towing provides fast tow service for stranded motorists in and around the Cedarville area of Arkansas. They are licensed, insured and bonded through the USDOT and have accreditation from the FMCSA. They are a small business that has excellent customer reviews online and they offer affordable rates for service.
5322 AR-282, Rudy, Arkansas 72952
Aaron’s Two State Towing
Aaron’s Two State Towing is a family owned and operated company that has been in business since 1998. They transport cars, trucks, vans, SUV’s, motorcycles, RV’s, semi-trucks and most other vehicles on a daily basis. They offer open, flatbed towing, heavy and large vehicle towing and roadside assistance 24 hours per day, every day of the week. They have highly competitive rates and can be contacted by phone for service.
425 North 26th Street, Van Buren, Arkansas 72956
Cedarville includes ZIP codes:
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.