Cedar Falls Long Distance Moving Companies
Moving to a new city is an adventure that will broaden your network and give you an opportunity for a fresh start. There’s no better way of achieving this than by hiring professionals to manage your move. A-1 Auto Transport is a highly experienced mover based in Iowa that provides top-notch moving services to suit your needs. If you’re planning a move to Cedar Falls, call us now and book your date. You’ll be glad you did. We also relocate vehicles.
Tips for an easy move
- Plan early. Create a list of things to do to act as a guide in the countdown to your big day. Have a flexible weekly schedule to accomplish each task.
- Purge your household items. This is a great opportunity to get rid of those items that have been piling up in your house. If possible, hold a garage sale or put your items up for sale on Craigslist. You can donate the rest of the stuff that you no longer use.
- Don’t pack perishables. Use up all the food in the refrigerator and kitchen before moving day. Carrying food can be messy since it can spill and damage the other items.
- Clean your items as you pack. This way, you’ll have an easy time unpacking and arranging them at your new house. Wipe the dust off your furniture and clean your fridge and other appliances.
- If there are any screws and bolts from dismantled furniture, find a Ziploc bag to keep them safe. Most people misplace the screws and end up having a hard time looking for them. Attach the screws to their respective pieces of furniture.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need a professional moving company
- Reliability: By hiring a moving company, you’re entrusting your possessions to strangers. You need assurance that they will be delivered to your doorstep. Don’t hire random companies, instead, go for a professional moving company that has a long successful track record. This is a company that’s well known hence making it easy to track in case of any misdeeds.
- Reduces stress: When you hire professional movers, everything will be handled by a team of highly trained experts. They plan, organize and execute the moving process and you don’t have to lift a finger. They will pack, load, unload and unpack your household items, giving you ample time to focus on other things.
- Know-how: The staff of a professional moving company has the skills to handle your items without causing any breakages. They know the right equipment to use to simplify their work. They use boxes designed to keep your items safe and will load and arrange your items to fit perfectly into the trucks.
How to choose the best moving company
Check the background information of a moving company before hiring them. Customers leave feedback describing their experience with the moving company. Check if there are any references you can talk to and the company’s history. Consider a company that has been providing moving services for a long time.
Ensure the company you intend to hire is legally registered and licensed by the FMCSA. The federal government requires all moving companies to have a USDOT Number or MC Number. In-state movers should be licensed by their respective states.
Verify that the company you’re interested in carries adequate insurance cover for your household items. The law requires movers to provide a cover of $0.60 per pound per item. Movers also offer different insurance options that you can purchase if you want additional protection.
A reliable moving company should be a member of the American Moving and Storage Association. The association only certifies members who have passed a strict background check hence protecting consumers from scammers.
Our moving services
- Residential moving
- Door to door moving
- Vehicle transport
- Coast to coast moving
- International moves
- Interstate and intrastate moving
- Office relocation
- Furniture moving
- Commercial moving
- Cheap Cedar Falls movers
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
Our services are designed to cater for the needs of each individual. Whether it’s a big or small move, we do our best to complete the move as smoothly and as fast as we can. Our workers are available 24/7 to offer any assistance you need before, during and after your move. At A-1 Auto Transport, we care about your safety and that of your items and we make sure that they are delivered in one piece.
Call our customer representatives on 888-509-3213 to get more details about our moving services. For free moving quotes please fill out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com