Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Cedar Bluff, Alabama
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Cedar Bluff Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Cedar Bluff, also known as ‘The Crappie Capital of the World,’ is among the most naturally beautiful towns in Alabama. The most significant feature is Weiss Lake, one of the largest fresh water lakes east of the Mississippi. The town of Cedar Bluff is built just on the banks of Weiss Lake. Local tourists flock the town for its local, state and national fishing tournaments. The lake also offers close to 450 miles of shoreline, surrounded by an array of beaches and forest-covered mountains. The streets on the other hand treat you to classy restaurants with the best crappie-fish cuisines. Getting by in Cedar Bluff however requires a private car. A-1 Auto Transport offers affordable professional services for shipping cars to or from Cedar Bluff to both residents and guests touring the town.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Cedar Bluff to Atlanta||205$||205 miles||2-4 days|
|Cedar Bluff to Pittsburgh||378$||504 miles||2-4 days|
|Cedar Bluff to Chicago||413$||551 miles||2-4 days|
|Philadelphia to Cedar Bluff||478$||637 miles||3-5 days|
|San Diego to Cedar Bluff||1096$||2191 miles||6-8 days|
|Portland to Cedar Bluff||1008$||2519 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover within Cedar Bluff
A-1 Auto Transport is licensed and registered by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) to operate as a carrier firm. We operate differently from brokerage firms whose main objective is selling car shipping orders to carrier firms like ours. This gives us the advantage to interact directly with the client from their home, business address or transport terminals across Cedar Bluff.
Decades of meeting clients at various locations in Cedar Bluff has gained us familiarity with the region. We can comfortably make deliveries to every location or address within and around the city when shipping cars to or from Cedar Bluff. Our carriers are equipped with state-of-the-art GPS navigation systems that guide us to specific addresses.
Auto transport services we offer
- College car shipping services: Cedar Bluff flocks with institutions of Higher Education. Every semester break comes with a tough decision. Students with cars have to choose between either driving long miles to visit friends and family out of state or leave the car behind and take a flight at the nearest airport. A-1 Auto Transport makes it possible to do both. Our college car shipping service involves picking your car from any location around the campus and delivering it to the address of your choosing, while you take a flight. Students from Jacksonville State University among others in Cedar Bluff get to enjoy this service.
- Inoperable car shipping: A car, like any other machinery, is bound to peter out on you sometime. A-1 Auto transport is the best carrier firm to ship an inoperable car from its location to a mechanic or your home garage. We are equipped with all relevant resources to facilitate the job, including forklifts, rollback trucks, flatbed towers and winches.
- Enclosed carrier services: Should you own a high-end vehicle, American or foreign, we have a reliable fleet of enclosed carriers. They may be slightly costly to use, but they are the safest road carriers available. The intermodal container shields the car from damage during the course of transportation. Read more about this service here.
Types of cars we ship
25 years of transporting cars has seen us handle every type of automotive. Should you own a truck, van, sedan, SUV, motorcycle, Recreational Vehicle or a motorhome, we have the experience to ship it for you. We also transport special case cars like electric cars, salvaged vehicles and inoperable ones.
How to prepare your car for transport
- Remove all personal items: Contrary to popular opinion, safety cannot be 100% guaranteed especially if one has a car transported under terminal delivery. Personal items could attract theft at the parking lot or any other designated terminal used.
- Clean the car: A car hauler’s inspection report is always done before any car is shipped. It involves documenting the car’s condition, including any pre-existing scratches, dents, scrapes or any other damage on the car. Dirt can hide some of the details, rendering the report obsolete.
- Drain the gas tank to a quarter full: A quarter full gas tank is the recommended amount during shipping. The less the car weighs the lower the shipping charge. We advise a quarter-full gas level for purposes of driving to a nearby gas station without any major inconvenience.
Why choose A-1 Auto Transport
Since cars come in different sizes and dimensions, we offer a service catalogue tailored for individual car profiles. This gives you car shipping services specific for every car type!
Give us a call
A-1 Auto Transport is open round the clock. Give us a call on our toll-free line (Tel:8004522880) for affordable services when shipping cars to or from Cedar Bluff.