Caulksville, Arkansas Professional Auto Shipping
Caulksville is a small city in northwestern Arkansas in Logan County. The population is relatively small, but the community has a great small town feel to it and the residents enjoy a wide array of community events and family oriented activities for all ages. The cost of homes is typically higher in Caulksville than the state average in Arkansas. Home sellers have a great opportunity to profit from their homes and small business owners are offered great incentives to open shop in town.
From low business tax rates to a steady customer flow and great word of mouth advertising, businesses seem to thrive well in the city. The unemployment rate is lower than the state average and the cost to rent a home if significantly lower than other stats in the state. Employment can be found in the city as well as in neighboring cities and town in industries such as mining, quarrying, gas and oil extraction, construction, transportation, warehousing and many others. Caulksville is within 100 miles of several higher education facilities including University of Arkansas in Fort Smith, Arkansas, Arkansas Tech University in Russellville, Arkansas and Carl Albert State College in Poteau, Oklahoma as well as more than four others in nearby cities and adjacent states.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Caulksville to Oklahoma City||$225||225 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Memphis to Caulksville||$247||247 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Caulksville to Des Moines||$379||506 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Nashville to Caulksville||$459||459 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Caulksville to Santa Fe||$568||758 miles||3 - 5 days|
|New York to Caulksville||$806||1344 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Caulksville to San Diego||$921||1536 miles||5 - 7 days|
|San Jose to Caulksville||$1084||1808 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Car Shipping Tips
Whether you have shipped a car previously or if this is the first time, here are some great car shipping tips from A-1 Auto Transport to keep in mind to help you along the way:
- Never settle for the first company you call. You need to check out at a minimum, five companies before you make a decision on which company is right for you.
- Checking on several companies allows you to see what services are available and what kind of a price you can budget in for transport.
- Make sure that the company you hire offers the type of transport you need. If you have a standard vehicle that you drive frequently, open transport will suffice and will save a little money. If you have a classic or collectible car or a high-end luxury vehicle, you should ask for enclosed transport to make sure the vehicle is fully protected physically during shipment.
- Drop your fuel to no higher than a quarter tank before it is loaded. This will assist with keeping the weight down and can help lower transport cost.
- The car needs to be emptied of all personal content before it is loaded. Many drivers will refuse to load a car if they see personal items inside because the DOT regulations will not allow them to haul anything aside from the vehicle.
- Make sure that you verify the company insurance and check to see if the coverage amount is good for your car. You can ask the company directly for proof of insurance or you can check with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration website to verify insurance validity as well as licensing and other information about the company.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Caulksville includes ZIP codes:
Caulksville Auto Transport Guide
G&H Professional Transport
G&H Professional Transport has been in business for more than five years and they provide fast auto transport at affordable rates. They also haul machinery and equipment and other freight. Whether your vehicle is light, medium or heavy, they can relocate it for you with ease. G&H Professional Transport has great reviews and they are registered with the DOT for auto transport. All services are licensed and insured.
2398 South 4th Street, Van Buren, Arkansas 72956
JLW Towing and Repair
JLW Towing and Repair handles a great deal of auto-related issues. They provide transport to all areas of the state as well as many locations outside of Arkansas. They also help with emergency wrecker service and minor auto repair work on the road as well as at their local repair shop. JLW is a small, privately owned business and they are registered with the USDOT and provide fully licensed professional services that are insured and bonded.
1120 North 18th Street, Ozark, Arkansas 72949
Cogswell Towing is part of Cogswell Motors, a well-respected auto dealership in Russellville. Their towing services are available 24 hours per day and they provide transport for stranded motorists, cars, trucks, vans and all other motor vehicles to and from the Caulksville area of Arkansas. Whether you need emergency wrecker service, minor auto repair, auto transport or you are looking for a new car altogether, Cogswell can assist with a wide array of vehicle repairs, purchases, and transportation.
2911 South Arkansas Avenue, Russellville, Arkansas 72802