Safe And Reliable Castle Rock Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
There’s a lot to know about having a vehicle shipped and, if this is your first time doing it, you probably need some guidance. In this guide to auto transport in Castle Rock and Douglas County, you’ll find advice about preparing for and comparing vehicle shipping companies in the area, as well as a local directory of car shippers near Castle Rock, Colorado.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Castle Rock to Denver||$30||30 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Castle Rock to Albuquerque||$418||418 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Castle Rock to Houston||$601||1002 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Phoenix to Castle Rock||$625||834 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Minneapolis to Castle Rock||$707||943 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Detroit to Castle Rock||$779||1299 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Castle Rock to Seattle||$807||1345 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Castle Rock to New York||$1062||1771 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Castle Rock, CO Vehicle Transport Companies
- Document Vehicle Condition - Before your vehicle is loaded onto the transport trailer, the driver will document any scratches, dings or damages on it. This information will be included on the bill of lading, which you should receive a signed copy of. You or a representative will need to be present when the driver assesses the vehicle-something we encourage customers to take an active role in. If any damages occur during shipping, the pre-shipping vehicle report is the document that will be used for comparison. In order to ensure that the information listed there is as accurate as possible, we advise customers to do their own damage assessment, preferably with photographs.
Are you a fan of hot rods and street racing? Visit the website for the National Street Rod Association for news, events and membership registration.
- Pricing & Affordability - How can you save money when shipping a vehicle? This question is on almost every customer’s mind and we happen to have the answers. There are three main ways to save money on auto transport. The first has to do with the type of service you request. If you don’t need the use of an enclosed carrier and you don’t need the vehicle shipped directly to your door, you can use open air terminal transport. This means that your vehicle rides on an open carrier with other vehicles, and is then delivered to a nearby shipping terminal where you pick it up. Door-to-door and enclosed shipping are premium services that carry a higher price tag. You may also qualify for a discount from the company moving your vehicle. The most common discounts are for students, military, and members of AAA. The third thing you can do to save money is contacting several companies to compare prices and services.
Visit our information center to learn more about pricing in the car shipping industry, including some examples of recent auto transport costs.
- Information You’ll Need - When you contact an auto shipper to get a price estimate, there is some basic information you’ll need to have ready in order to get the most accurate quote possible. This includes the following:
- Type of vehicle (make, model, year)
- City where the vehicle is located
- Destination city (or address)
- Timeframe for pick up and delivery
- If premium services are requested (door-to-door, express, or enclosed car transport)
- Your contact information: name, email, phone number
It’s best to keep this information handy, especially if you do plan on contacting a number of different companies. Even if you prefer to speak to a company on the phone, you’ll still need this information before they will quote you a price.
Visit the official website for the Town of Castle Rock to find out more about what businesses and services are available locally.
Castle Rock Auto Transport Company Directory
Accelerated Services LLC
Accelerated Services is an auto transport broker based out of Parker, Colorado. They specialize in coordinating auto shipping services for dealers, private owners, members of the military, auto manufacturers and corporate relocation.
19201 Lincoln Ave, Parker, CO 80138
Top One Transportation
A car shipper with more than 10 years of experience locally, Top One Transportation is a worldwide auto transport service that moves almost any type of vehicle. They are available for pick up and delivery 24 hours per day and also offer door-to-door shipping.
2851 S Parker Rd #1048, Aurora, CO 80014
Summit Auto Transport LLC
Summit Auto Transport delivers cars to all 50 states and Canada, offering both open and enclosed carriers. For military members relocating a vehicle because of a PCS order, Summit offers a $50 discount.
847 Galapago St, Denver, CO 80204
Services And Information
Castle Rock includes ZIP codes:
80104, 80108, 80109.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org