Cash, Arkansas Safe and Reliable Auto Shipping
Cash is a small city in northeastern Arkansas and is located in the Jonesboro metro area of the state. Cash is a rural city and is surrounded by woodland area as well as a vast stretch of farmland. Cash is a very affordable city to live in and due to the low cost of living, many families have chosen to relocate to the area in the last decade.
There are many places to shop, find local entertainment and dining and other interesting locations in the city to explore. The city is within 100 miles of Jonesboro, Arkansas and Memphis, Tennessee where people can find a great variety of entertainment including live music shows, plenty of gourmet food including some of the best barbecue in the south and other attractions including The Memphis Zoo, Graceland and many other places that residents, as well as tourists, enjoy visiting.
Read more about importing cars to Arkansas.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Cash to Kansas City||$382||382 miles||2 - 4 days|
|New Orleans to Cash||$475||475 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Cash to Washington, D.C.||$718||958 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Pierre to Cash||$723||964 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Cash to Phoenix||$826||1378 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Boston to Cash||$832||1388 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Cash to Salem||$844||1407 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Sacramento to Cash||$1020||2040 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Shipping to Cash
Need to have a vehicle transported to Cash? Here are a few great tips to help you locate a reliable transporter and keep the cost down as much as possible:
- Finding a professional auto transport company is easy when you complete a quick search online. You can look up companies by using keywords such as auto transport, car shipping, and local car transporters.
- You should always check with at least five companies so you can see what shipping services are available, how each company prices service if discounts are available and what other amenities each company has to offer.
- If you run a company that offers a “too good to be true” rate, you may want to move on to a different company. There are many companies that offer extremely low rates but will find it difficult to locate a driver that will work for the low rate they quoted the customer. This means that the customer vehicle may end up sitting for an extended period of time and the quoted rate will most likely go up to a far higher rate than the customer expected.
- When you get a quote, be sure to ask the agent if it is all-inclusive. If it is not all-inclusive, you may find shocking fees added on at a later date before the car is picked up.
- Check with the FMCSA to make sure the company is licensed, has a Motor Carrier number as required for all auto transporters and has valid insurance. You can also check the driving record and other records for the company while on the website.
Cash Auto Transport Guide
Andrews Towing and Recovery
Andrews Towing and Recovery provides local and long distance auto towing, emergency wrecker service, vehicle recovery and auto transport for all make and models of cars, trucks, vans and other light, medium and heavy-duty vehicles. They are insured and licensed as well as registered with the DOT.
714 South Gee Street, Jonesboro, Arkansas 72401
Reese’s Towing & Auto Repair
Reese’s Towing & Auto Repair has been in business for more than seven years and they can assist with vehicle transportation across the state of Arkansas as well as emergency services that include stranded motorist assistance 24 hours per day, roadside repair and minor engine repair.
321 East 3rd Street, Hope, Arkansas 71801
J Henry Transport
J Henry Transport handles all types of transport ranging from motor vehicles to heavy equipment, machinery, construction and farming supplies and general freight shipments. They work fast and all transport is insured and licensed and the company is registered with the USDOT. They have a safe driving record and have been in business for more than three years.
2002 Pine Valley Lane, Jonesboro, Arkansas 72404
Cash includes ZIP codes:
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com