- Cary Long Distance Moving Companies
- Top Tips To Help You Move With Ease
- Why You Need A Professional Moving Company
- Choosing The Right Moving Company
- Moving Services
- Why You Should Hire Us
- Need Help Moving?
Cary Long Distance Moving Companies
A-1 Auto Transport can deal with the difficult aspects of moving as you handle the lighter duties. Our staff knows the drill and is ready to help make your relocation to Cary stress-free. Based in North Carolina, we offer world-class services and guarantee the safe delivery of your belongings. We also relocate vehicles.
Top tips to help you move with ease
- Start preparing early. If you are packing yourself, get sufficient boxes and pack as soon as possible. Packing early gives you time to get your stuff ready and in the right place.
- Remember to label everything. You can imagine the confusion when it is time to unload and unpack. Labeling makes it easier for you and the movers and ensures fragile items are delivered without damage.
- Find a central place to put all your packed boxes. If you can, use the garage or a room closer to the door so that the movers can quickly load them into the trucks. This way, you will save a huge chunk of time.
- Set up your mail forwarding service by visiting the local post office and filling out a Change of Address This ensures that all mail is redirected to your new address.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need a professional moving company
- Experience: A move can only succeed if handled the right way. Professional movers have more than 5 years of experience in moving houses. They have the technical know-how to handle different types of moves with a breeze. Your items will be safe and the movers will see to it that you're settled as quickly as possible. You don’t have to worry about delays or complications, the movers have planned every step meticulously and won't allow any interferences.
- Good management: Professional movers have exceptional managerial skills when it comes to planning and implementing your move. From packing to loading to unloading and unpacking, they know what to expect and are always ready in case of any hindrances. The movers are good at coordinating a move and no matter how big or small your move is, you can expect promptness and accuracy.
- Advanced equipment: When you hire a professional mover, they send a team to assess what you own so that they know the tools and equipment to use. The lifting of heavy and bulky items is not an easy task and requires the knowledge and expertise of professionals. With the help of dollies, straps, and ramps, the movers will expedite your moving process and protect you and your family from sustaining injuries.
- Coverage: Apart from ensuring your items get to their destination intact, movers offer various insurance options to further protect your items. The government’s mandatory coverage of 60 cents per pound per item comes at no extra cost. But, if you have expensive items, you might have to consider purchasing additional policy.
Choosing the right moving company
Research is crucial when looking for a reliable moving company. Look deeply into the reputation of a mover through trusted sites. Check the number of complaints that have been filed against your mover. Also, use the ratings to determine whether the company is worth hiring or not.
Check their pricing. Be keen and keep in mind the small details like what is included in the fees. Ask questions where you don’t understand to prevent surprises later on. If your mover isn’t straightforward with some details, then drop them and look for another company.
Always work with a legal company. If you are moving across town, your mover should be authorized by the North Carolina Utilities Commission and issued with a certificate (‘C’ Number). If you’re crossing over to another state, your mover should have the USDOT Number displayed on their trucks.
- Vehicle transport
- Military relocation
- Long distance moving
- Packing supplies
- Storage options
- Residential moving
- Corporate moving
Why you should hire us
No matter your moving needs, our experts will do everything to help you meet those objectives. A-1 Auto Transport has a successful track record providing excellent services to clients for over 25 years. With an unwavering focus on our clients, you can expect a personal approach to your moving problems. We only request for payment after a successful completion of your move. When you work with us, you can be certain your move is in capable hands.
Need help moving?
You deserve the best services and we can offer even more. Don’t hesitate to call us on 888-509-3213 for assistance. Get your free quotes by filling out the form at the top of this page.