Cartersville Long Distance Moving Companies
You’re hoping to have a new beginning in Cartersville. The journey to this city begins with finding a reputable and trusted moving company like A-1 Auto Transport, Georgia. We are a professional company with the best moving solutions to incorporate all your needs. We also transport vehicles.
Tips to ease your move
- Have an inventory of all your stuff. This is important when unpacking at your new place since you will be able to account for any missing items.
- Downsize your items. Moving helps you organize your items and get rid of those you no longer need. You can hold a yard sale or donate them to charities.
- Hire a reliable mover. Make an early booking in order to secure a spot on their busy schedule. Carefully read the contract given before signing and ask for clarification where necessary.
- Get packing supplies. The boxes should be strong and brand new. You can request to be supplied by a moving company near you or obtain them from local stores. As you pack label the boxes clearly for easy identification by the movers.
- Work within your budget. Establish how much you are willing to spend on the move before you start looking for a reliable mover to hire. Get the estimates of different movers and select one that is within your range.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why hire a professional mover?
- Familiarity with the area. Navigating unfamiliar areas with a truck full of household items can be risky. Professional movers thoroughly research your region to find the safest and secure routes.
- Packing services. If you decide to pack on your own, you may end up using more boxes than necessary. A professional moving company has its own packing materials and packing techniques to efficiently pack and load your items. You save on space and time. The movers are careful and you don’t have to worry about the safety of your fragile items.
- Insurance. When moving on your own, items may drop and break forcing you to cover all the damages by yourself. Hiring professional movers help reduce this risk by providing adequate insurance cover in case of an accident during the move. Your belongings are insured against loss or damages and you will be eligible for compensation.
- Equipment. A professional moving company has all the equipment required for lifting and loading your items. Their trucks are specially built to ensure your items won’t move up and down while in transit. They have the right tools for dismantling items and reassembling them at your new place.
How to find a reliable moving company
- Company credentials: A legitimate moving company should have all the required legal documents. The US Department of Transport issues licenses to moving companies that have complied with the transport and safety regulations through the FMCSA. Confirm if the company is licensed and has a valid USDOT Number.
- Coverage: Check if the moving company covers the area you’re relocating to. A long distance mover is more experienced to provide moving services across the country.
- Track record: A moving company with a clean track record indicates that their system is well established. You can check the status of the company on the Better Business Bureau website. The bureau ranks moving companies according to their commitment to customers and how they respond to customer complaints.
- Referrals: Ask for recommendations from friends who have moved recently. This makes identifying a reliable mover easy since you will not go through the process of screening and vetting of moving companies.
- Bulky and specialized furniture moving
- Coast to coast
- Interstate moving
- Packing supplies
- Vehicle transport
- Military relocations
- Long distance moving
- Pet transport
- Door to door relocations
- Local and international moving
- Cheap Cartersvile movers
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
We use a streamlined customer-focused approach where our team of experts works tirelessly to provide our clients with unrivaled moving services. With over 25 years of moving people all over the continent, we are confident in branding ourselves as the best there was, there is and there will be in the moving industry. By hiring us, we ensure your uncertainties about moving are taken care of. Make your move what you envisioned by letting A-1 Auto Transport help you pack and unpack at your new place.
Call us on 888-509-3213, and let us organize the entire moving process for you. For free moving estimates, please remember to fill out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.